Make Up For Ever (MUFE) Face and Body Foundation

Make Up For Ever’s Face and Body Foundation is $38 for 1.69 fl. oz. (50 ml). It’s water-resistant and comes in 21 seemingly illogically numbered shades.

Make Up For Ever, Makeup Forever, MUFE, Face and Body, Face & Body, F&B

10 Responses to “Make Up For Ever (MUFE) Face and Body Foundation”

• jackie o. says:

>Thanks for this! I was having the worst time trying to figure out what the lightest shade of F&B was based on their website.

• AutumnTwilight says:

>Thank you SO much! I was utterly confused as to what shade I should be trying here, and this was so helpful :D

• Alice says:

>nice chart! jw why are some of them not swatched, like #38?

>Those were all the shades available in my Sephora, and Sephora is the only counter that carries MUFE. :-/

• Melissa says:

>If you want to go to a Sephora store that has ALL the Face and Body shades, you’ll have to find a store that has a 6-Bay MUFE unit. Most Sephora’s only have a 3-bay unit and therefore, will have a smaller selection. 6-Bay units will also have ALL the MUFE eyeshadows.

I can attest to the lighter shades. I am very fair. #20 was what I was wearing before they came out with their other shades. But it was still a hair darker than I wanted.

#38 and #36 have the same depth of color in terms of how light/dark they are, but one is distinctly more pink in hue and the other more beige. I can interchangeably wear either, but I prefer the pinker one.

• Chaosophia says:

>What sort of coverage does this have? I am extremely pale with pink porcelain skin and I would like to cover a scar and some tattoos for an upcoming wedding. Do you think this would do the trick? also, how can i find the nearest sephora with a 6 bay MUFE section?

>Chaosophia, the Face and Body is a sheer foundation and I would not count on it for tattoo coverage.

MUFE might still have a product for you, but I don't know enough about those techniques — you might call Make Up For Ever at (212) 941-9337 or MAC at 1-800-387-6707 for advice. Good luck to you!

• Cendana says:

Wow, the numbering system is utterly not making any sense… rather confusing. And somehow I can’t see any match for me… =( lol
    Thanks for such an awesome swatch!

• Curious says:

Do you guys think that #34 is good for someone who is nc40-42?

• Reece says:

What would be good for light skintone with yellow undertones? Asian skin?