Smashbox’s Wicked Lovely Collection is hitting counters now, and includes:
- Wicked Lovely Cream Liner and Loose Shimmer (an item Nordstrom’s website calls Wicked Lady): three cream liners (metallic taupe, metallic bronze, metallic charcoal) in a mirrored fliptop pot, whose base unscrews to reveal sparkling pewter loose eyeshadow — $32
- Three lipglosses: Coy, a sheer nude; Sweet, a sheer apricot; and Sultry, a black cherry — $18 each, with a brush applicator
- A non-mechanical lip pencil in Tempt, a deep black cherry — $16 (not swatched)
- Doubletake lip color, a double ended pencil with lip liner on one end and lip color on the other. Only Gossamer seems to be part of the collection, but for some reason Nordstrom also had Praline out on display — $22
- A fliptop blush (with a mirror that swivels out at the base) in Charm — $24
- Two eyeshadow duos, Sexy/Demure and Sinful/Pure — $24 each
Sexy is a gorgeous, sparkly brown (akin to the excitement of Bobbi’s Black Mauve liner, perhaps?), but the frosty peach of Demure did nothing for me. Sinful is a less sparkly black and Pure is a frosty, cool gold. Not for me. I think the second picture is more color-accurate, but the third one showed the sparkle nicely, so I included both.