Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Shine Sheer Lipstick

Yves Saint Laurent’s Rouge Pur Shine lipstick is $29 and provides SPF 15.

Rouge Pur Sheer Lipstick: Red Strass, Precious Garnet, Plum Fusion, Venus Rose, Pink Diamond, Brick Red, Bohemia Rose, Starlet Pink, Metallic Pink, Pearly Beige, Italian Cherry, Frosted Fig, Cherry Sorbet, Natural Bloom, Natural Beige, Natural Honey, Frozen Mocha

6 Responses to “Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Shine Sheer Lipstick”

• Elvira says:

>Nice! I have been lemming lipsticks for some time now! #18 Metallic Pink looks a lot like Clinique Bamboo Pink. Do you think they are similar?

• Valerie says:

>Oh my. Frozen mocha looks deee-licious! And I’m also drawn to the brick red… do you know if these are smelly/scented at all?

>I’m not well versed in the Clinique lipsticks — all the ones I’ve tried have been really sheer, and YSL is, for the most part, *very* pigmented. I feel like their general rule is that the color of the lipstick takes over, regardless of the color of your lips.

I’m checking into the scent question.

>The lipsticks apparently have the same mango scent as the glosses.

• Valerie says:

>Hmmm, mango? Fruity usually equals bad for me (looks pointedly at Shu), so I will let that deter me from these lovelies. Cool. :-)

• jojoba says:

>Oh i missed these!!! my fabourite lipsticks in the whole world! i can’t rave enough about these!!!