Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Eye Palettes

Bobbi Brown’s two Long-Wear Eye Palettes ($55) are warm/cool twins of the same palette. Each contains two long-wear cream eyeshadows and two gel eyeliners (one permanent color and one new shade). Sold individually, cream shadows are $22 and gel eyeliners are now $21 — up from $19 the last time I blogged about them.

Though I love the pale gold and pewter of Gold Drop and Mineral Dust, the cream shadows seemed to be mostly sparkle. I caked them on to show the shades, but worn correctly, they would provide only a hint of color.

Each product on the palette comes in its own pot with a lid — I recommend closing the lids tightly between uses. The display palette had been left open and the creams had turned into unusable sponges.

Moon Rock Palette: Gold Drop, Mineral Dust, Espresso, Black Topaz
Night Sky Palette: Rockstar, Ocean Storm, Black Ink, Thunderstorm

7 Responses to “Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Eye Palettes”

• jojoba says:

>how pathetic the colour payoff is so poor. I was very interested in this palette when I saw your post and swatches (till I read about the part they were “caked on”.) Sigh…

thanks for the warning and I shall give them a try when these arrive.

moeny saved though!

>If you view the image at full size, I think that “halo” around Gold Drop is a truer representation of what it might look like on your lids.

• divageek says:

>So helpful! Thanks from macdivageek aka shinygolden!

• addy says:

>Phew money saved. I think the Night Sky palette has better colour payoff from your swatch but Ocean Storm reminds me a lot of Benefit’s Strut Creaseless Cream Eyeliner/Shadow. It’s a beautiful dark blue with black undertones. Very very similar!

• Valerie says:

>Love the concept of 2 cream shadows & 2 gel liners in one palette, but these colors aren't doing anything for me. And geez louise gel liners are getting expensive!

>Good call, Addy! We should check out Benefit’s Creaseless Cream Shadows tomorrow! :)

• Sarah says:

>Thank you so much for killing this lemming! Saved me some serious $$$ since I wanted both palettes! Thank you!!!!!