Dior Creme de Gloss

Yesterday we looked at Laura Mercier’s Lip Velvets, part of her Cherries Noir collection. Dior has a similar product, called Creme de Gloss. The color range isn’t as perfectly calibrated for fall, but Creme de Gloss is a still a full-coverage gloss with a doe’s foot applicator. Of the colors swatched here, Plum Elixir, Creamy Rose, and Delicious Plum are sparkle-free. The others have a demure, grown-up sparkle. Creme de Gloss is $25.50.

I also noticed this on Nordstrom’s website:

Receive a deluxe sample of Creme de Gloss in Creamy Rose 441 with any Dior purchase. Online and in store. One per person, while supply lasts. Gift will be added automatically in Checkout and can only be shipped to the same destination as your order.

Can’t get enough of full-coverage glosses? Check out Givenchy Lady Pulp Gloss and Guerlain’s Kiss Kiss Laque.

Creme de Gloss: Plum Elixir, Creamy Burgundy, Creamy Rose, Creamy Chestnut, Beige Elixir, Fig Nectar, Delicious Plum

8 Responses to “Dior Creme de Gloss”

• Valerie says:

>oooh, Beige Elixir looks loverly! Overpriced lippies have been my downfall lately, and I recently caved on a Dior Addict Ultra Gloss Reflect in 587 Lace Beige and it. is. awesome. So silky, like buttah, great color payoff, and no discernible scent! It’s fabulous, so I might be falling down the Dior rabbit hole… But I think my saving grace will be that most of their lip products seem to have shimmer, which I don’t like.

• Ann says:

>Hi! I have one of the Dior Créme de Glosses (Fig Nectar), and I think it’s a great product.

What I like about it is that it really is quite creamy, and moisturizing. It’s not at all sticky, it’s just very nice and smooth. Also, really good color and lasting power for a gloss. More shine than most lipsticks, less than most glosses. They’ve scented it with this “white tea” fragrance which is actually nicely mild and not offensive (I tend not to like scented makeup products, but I make exceptions).

• Elvira says:

>Oh Now I *need* the Fig one. Darn you Karlasugar! :-)

• Ti_Amo says:

>Thanks so much for the swatches Karla! So far I’m liking Creamy Burgundy but will definetly check out their other glosses!

• jojoba says:

>these are my HG glosses. there are more shades than what you swatch. do you have more in the future? thanks

>My Dior counter is tragically incomplete, and I hate incomplete swatch pics! I think I may have found a better-stocked counter, though, so I’ll try to fill in the gaps.

• May Kasahara says:

>Love your blog. It’s definitely dangerous for the wallet but thank you for being the queen of all swatches.

much love!

• alexandra_r_c says:

>You really ARE the queen of all swatches Karla, I agree with May…OMG thank you for posting Dior LOVE it! and may I say these glosses are perfect for those ladies trying to do the transition from lipstick to lip gloss and viceversa :-)