MAC Eyeshadow: Veluxe and Veluxe Pearl

We’ve come to the end of MAC Week, and… okay, maybe I saved the best for last. Veluxe Pearl is probably MAC’s most beloved eyeshadow texture. On the whole, they’re soft, creamy, pigmented, and easy to work with. I don’t know why there are so few Veluxes.

MAC Eyeshadows are $14.50.

Veluxe: Samoa Silk, Kid, Brown Down
Veluxe Pearl: Star Violet, Da Bling, Plum Dressing, Silver Ring, Stars N Rockets, Satellite Dreams, Beautiful Iris, Knight Divine, Moon’s Reflection, Blue Flame, Freshwater, Shimmermoss, Gorgeous Gold, Sumptuous Olive, Warming Trend, Dazzlelight, Woodwinked, All That Glitters, Antiqued, Twinks, Expensive Pink, Coppering, Crystal Avalanche, Magnetic Fields, Femme-Fi

11 Responses to “MAC Eyeshadow: Veluxe and Veluxe Pearl”

• caliroll says:

>These are some fantastical swatches!

Thank You so much for continuing to do this.
    It really does give a great service to those who don't have access to test /see things in person & to go beyond crappy online swatches is a godsend!

Thank You so much KarlaS!

I tried signing up to vote for you, but the blogger awards site is flakin'. I also sent an email to them-no dice.
    Anywhoo, just wanted to put the word out.
    =)

• rmcandlelight says:

>Hi Karla,

I just found your website and love it. Thanks so much for all the swatches. I’m new to mac and will be doing a lot of shopping for mattes and veluxe pearl eyeshadows.

• juvenescent says:

>Thanks for the swatches!! I think Veluxe is limited because if your skin is a little deeper they almost don’t show up at all or they look a little chalky. It’s a strange formulation. VPs rock though!

>Thanks, ladies, for totally making my day! Caliroll — I very much appreciate your attempt to vote. That site does seem flaky, but I hope they get back to you soon. Sorry for the extra effort.

• caliroll says:

>Ms. Karla-it's soo worth it!
    You really do provide a great service. I know how much work it is do to swatches & get the info up, so I truly appreciate the labor of love. =)

I put you on my watchlist (I hope that's ok?) as I totally forgot about my blogger acc't for 2 yrs.!
    I can't believe it was still active.
    Anyway, that was such a sidenote, but for some reason felt the need to share.

Hopefully I'll be able to get my vote in. Do you know when voting closes?

• Fitri says:

>You are awesome. If you can find the time, please swatch the lipglasses too!!!

• beauty parler says:

>Love your swatches! Not good for my bank account though LOL! I'm loving the top & bottom pics, great shades for Fall. Keep up the good work!

• Rocketqueen says:

>Yaay, love MAC week! Great swatches as always!

• ladychris17 ♥ says:

>the swatches are a life-saver. thanks! :)

• paula manso says:

gostaria de saber qual a sombra indicada para olho verde claro.
    fotos de olhos…era bom ver