Wow, I really like roadmaps. So to recap, Dior holiday includes:
- 2 Eyeshadow quints (normal quint packaging)
- 2 Eyeshadow quads (faux leather case with a D)
- 2 Lip quads (faux leather case with a D)
- 2 “Night Diamond” illuminating powders (black compact with sparkly gems — extremely pretty under the display lights at the counter)
- Travel palette (faux leather case with a D)
- … and a few other items, 2-3 glosses and perhaps a liquid liner? I’ve seen display units with empty slots, so I’m not completely sure what those “odds and ends” are.
We also now have a theme for the holiday collection! — Night Diamond!
Here is the travel palette, which sells for $70. It contains 6 eyeshadows (1-6), Diorblush 530 (7), Terra Bella Sun Powder 008 (8), Diorshow mascara, and Ultra Gloss Reflect 257, which is either called Organdi Pink or Organza Pink, depending on your internet source (9). The blush and sun powder were swatched with a cotton ball, but I also made a stripe with an eyeshadow applicator (which defines the left edge of the swatch).
The palette zips shut (for total travel security), though I wonder how they look after a year of use. Does powder get everywhere?
Also, in the reference picture below, you’re not actually seeing the Terra Bella Sun Powder (which is peachy). That white square is the top of the powder puff that comes with the powder. The black dividing lines between eyeshadows, blush, and sun powder are Yves Saint Laurent’s Dessin Du Regard Haute Tenue (Long-Lasting Eye Pencil) in #1, Black.