Dior Quints: Earth Reflection and Petal Shine

Well it’s the eve of Sephora’s Friends and Family Sale, and I’m sure many a shopping decision is being finalized. So I figured the most useful swatches I could provide today would be a few more Dior Quints.

Earth Reflection is probably the most popular of the Dior quints, because it’s both neutral and widely available — unlike Iridescent Leather.

I always felt that Dior favored the brave (i.e., the purple eyeshadow wearer), and Petal Shine is one of several purple-friendly palettes available. Both of today’s quints are iridescent (shimmery, in Diorspeak), so their numbers end in the digit 9. All Dior quints are $54.
Dior eyeshadow quints: 609, Earth Reflection, 809, Petal Shine

6 Responses to “Dior Quints: Earth Reflection and Petal Shine”

• Elvira says:

>I have Earth Reflection and I can honestly say this is by far the best and most perfect e/s palette I own. Great swatches…as always!

• Joey says:

>I want both of these! *sigh* They’ll have to wait, though! =)

• "Hailey" Casuallavish.com says:

>I love the texture of Dior shades but I always end up swapping away the quints because the colors change on me. Though Earth Reflection looks right up my ally!

• DSKNguyen says:

>dang girl! look at all those swatches!

• Whit says:

>looove dior quints- thanks for all of the swatches- it helps me decide what i want/need. lol

• supacatie says:

>Fantastic! I was thinking of buying petal shine next week, but wasn't sure if they'd be too red. I already have earth reflections and it's amazing. I need more seriously. :D