Sephora Electro Eyeliners

Here’s to cheap thrills — I just met Sephora Electro Liners and I think this might be love.

The Sephora brand can be easy to overlook when you’re standing in the presence of NARS, Dior, and Laura Mercier (not everything from Sephora’s line is a winner, though there are some real standouts). Electro liners also generally take a back seat to their cousin, the Sephora Flashy Waterproof Liners (swatches to come).

But I love eyeliner, and I love tiny sparkles in my eyeliner, and these made my heart skip a beat. And if you missed out on the Pearlglide craze, Electro liners might bridge the gap (click here to compare; they’re not quite as soft as the Pearlglides, which I think is a good thing).

• Black Electro is a lot like Black Russian, though Black Russian has blue sparkles and Black Electro’s are silver.
  • Metal Electro is similar to Wolf — though Wolf is pewter (dirty silver; grey with gold), and Metal Electro is silver.
  • Electro Mauve is the lovechild of Rave and Miss Fortune.
  • Electro Night is a little less “blackened” than Fly-by-Blu, but oh, it is thrilling.
  • Khaki Electro is actually a little darker than Bankroll.
  • Copper Electro is almost identical to Spare Change.
  • Electro Choc is brighter/lighter and more shimmery than Molasses.

Sephora Liner Electro Glitter Eye Pencils: Sephora Electro Liners, Black Electro, Metal Electro, Silver Electro, Electro Mauve, Electro Night, Electro Marine, Khaki Electro, Copper Electro, Choc Electro, Electro Choc, Chocolate Electro

9 Responses to “Sephora Electro Eyeliners”

• The Mighty J says:

>Loving that Khaki Electro liner!

• Katie says:

>I am really loving these — especially the Electro Night color — awesome!

• birkinbagbeauty says:

>Normally, I am not a fan of glitter in eyeliners, but the earthy colors look suprisingly beautiful. I would not have figured that out without your swatches: thank you so much!

• Valerie says:

>Electro Choc looks nice! I’ll have to check these out and see if there soft enough for my oh-so-tender lids. After my no-buy is over, of course. :-)

• Valerie says:

>Aaaargh, when I typed “there” I obviously meant “they’re”… I’m an idiot. Also, it’s been a hectic day at work. That’s my excuse.

• Starry x2 night says:

>Ooh, these look great! Thanks for the swatches!

Can’t wait for the waterproof liner swatches!

• Meredith says:

>I am definitely going to need to make a pit stop at my local Sephora, as I haven’t seen these yet – thanks for the pics, they are beautiful!

• Vichaya says:

>Ah… thank you so much for posting this… I love my pearlglide dearly and now I know there’re something out there so I don’t have to worry when mine’re out. :) (At the rate I’m going, that’s pretty soon.)

• Xuxu says:

I think the electro marine is just great, I was looking for a blue pencil and I think this is the one I like the best