ArmaniSilk Lipsticks, Part 4

I hate to think that I left someone hanging, waiting to see some higher number of ArmaniSilk lipstick, so I thought I’d better finish those swatches off. Do you get feel any different (less excited, more excited) about products that are numbered rather than named?

ArmaniSilk lipsticks are $25, beloved for their great texture and long-wear. They are available online at Giorgio Armani Beauty, Saks, Nordstrom, and Neiman Marcus.

To see more ArmaniSilk lipsticks (part 1), click here.
To see more ArmaniSilk lipsticks (part 2), click here.
To see more ArmaniSilk lipsticks (part 3), click here.
To see Armani Sheer lipsticks, click here.
To see Armani Shine lipsticks, click here.

6 Responses to “ArmaniSilk Lipsticks, Part 4”

• Valerie says:

>I don’t have much love for the numbers… the names are half the fun sometimes!

• Alexzandra says:

>I think I prefer names for things like lipstick and eyeshadow, but numbers for things like foundation. I feel like numbers are better for when you want to be precise and order things from light to dark, but fun color products need names.

• Alexzandra says:

>Karla I’m so confused. I went looking for #46 online, and the higher numbered colors don’t match up with the web images at all. Are they changing colors on us?

• Sarah says:

>I definitely prefer a name for a lipstick instead of a number! I cannot remember numbers and it interferes with my lemmings! :)

>Alexzandra — oh no! I almost hope that’s an error on the department store sales pages and not a case of recycling numbers! I’m not sure what to tell you, other than to maybe call a counter before you order and ask them what color #46 is… dark brown or bright magenta. Argh! I’m biting my nails!

• Alexzandra says: