NARS Blushes: Desire, Mata Hari, Angelika, and Exhibit A

NARS week continues! Today’s blushes are cool pinks… and then there’s Exhibit A, a fiery orange-red.

Desire is the brightest of today’s blushes. Mata Hari is slightly mauvey. (Both of these are matte.) Angelika is a sparkly, cotton candy pink, and in normal cheek application, might look very similar to Desire (except for the sparkles). Every blush brand offers a cool pink; NARS gives you three variations, and a higher maximum volume.

NARS blushes are $25.

NARS, blush, swatches, Desire, Mata Hari, Angelika, Exhibit ANARS Blushes: Desire, Mata Hari, Angelika, Exhibit A

9 Responses to “NARS Blushes: Desire, Mata Hari, Angelika, and Exhibit A”

• Maria says:

>Wow, they all look awesome! I was thinking about Desire, but now I think that Mata Hari is the one I’ll opt for.. :) Thanks for the swatches!

• Vanessa says:

>wow desire looks a little liek devil from mac?

• Kiu says:

>I love Exhibit A! It looks so scary but when I put it on really lightly, it lights up my face!

Your swatces are so accurate, thyank you so much!

• jojoba says:

>oh that angelica looks fab!

• beauty parler says:

>Karla, I’m so glad I checked out your blog today because I’ve been lemming Mata Hari for the last few weeks so now I know I have to have it:)

• K.Lo says:

>Mata Hari and angelika look very wearable. I’m not so sure on Exhibit A although that looks like an awesome color…just not on me! Thanks for your swatches. You have an awesome site. The best!

• Noniek says:

Hi, how is nars matahari compare with rock & republic tease? I already have matahari, but tease seems so cute :)