- Muse Artist Eye Palette, $48 – Ten eyeshadow shades as luxuriously soft and smooth as Smashbox’s eyeshadow singles
- Muse Cream Eyeliner Pencils, $36 – A set of four pencils (lapis, imperial, slate, and antique gold). No mention is made of these being smudgeproof or waterproof.
- Muse Lip Paints, $21 each – Tube lipglosses with doe’s foot wand applicators (Artiste – creamy berry, Virtuoso – creamy pink, and Luminary – creamy nude)
- Muse Blush in Masterpiece, $24 – A peachy shade in a “splatter” mirrored compact (cardboard)
- Bionic Mascara in Black Violet, $19
- Hybrid 2-in-1 Luminizing Primer, $34
Sephora also offers the Beauty Guru Palette ($47), a three-tiered compact with blush and bronzer in the top level, shadow/liner quad, and lip quad. Here it is on Sephora’s website, but their photo of it is really inaccurate.
I definitely need to go swatch more of this collection, but the eyeshadow palette was just calling to me. Remember, shipping is always free on Smashbox.com (and though they always give samples with their orders, you can get an extra item if you order during “Let’s Do Lunch” Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., PST).
If you wanted to buy these as singles, I’m 90% confident you’re looking at Honey, Platinum, new shade, Spellbound, new shade, Minx, Zoom, new shade, new shade, new shade. Click here to see for yourself.