My favorites from this group are (predictably) Asphalt and Tempting. The sales associate I was talking to said (anecdotally) that her best sellers were Spy, Skintight, Affair, Carat, Lost, Lawsuit, Nailed, and Tempting — I can definitely see why.
Rock & Republic eyeshadows are $28 each, available at select Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, and Bloomingdale locations. They come in three finishes: Shimmer, Satin, and Matte (high shimmer, low shimmer, and no shimmer). They are also jet-milled for a smooth, creamy texture.
- Fade is a very blue grey (medium shimmer)
- Tempting is a fantastic shimmery purply grey (high shimmer)
- Paranoid is a matte fuchsia (like MAC’s Creme de Violet)
- Twisted is a luminous blue-purple that reflects blue (medium shimmer)
- Nailed is a super shimmery charcoal (high shimmer)
- Asphalt is a matte warm (brown) grey, sort of like MAC’s Concrete
- Lawsuit is a totally cool dark brown that reflects green/blue-green; sort of the same idea as MAC Club (medium shimmer)
- Fatalistic is matte black
R&R eyeshadow: Fade, Tempting, Paranoid, Twisted, Nailed, Asphalt, Lawsuit, Fatalistic