Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencils

You’re not imagining things: the Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliners were swatched once before, by the gracious and talented orangewasabi. But Urban Decay just released four new shades (Flipside, Underground, Graffiti, and Ransom) for spring, and I wanted to show the whole family together.

On first blush, Ransom and Lust do look similar, but Ransom is a purple that reflects blue (giving it that luminous, glowing effect), whereas Lust is a blue-purple without the reflect. Graffiti is Oscar-the-Grouch green. Flipside is a turquoise green-blue (more green than Electric’s brighter, more blue, bright turquoise). Underground is a silvered brown.

24/7 liners are fantastically creamy (probably because they contain jojoba oil, vitamin E, and cottonseed oil). They’re easy-to-apply and claim to be smudgeproof and waterproof once they set (though I’ve had greater success with these on the top lid than on the bottom). On the whole, the colors are pretty vibrant; my arm felt like a rockstar. Compared to other eyeliners, Urban Decay’s are also more reflective.

Urban Decay also uses several of these shade names for eyeshadows: I think you’ll be impressed by the similarity between the liner and the eyeshadow. Underground, Honey, Ransom, and Zero are deluxe shades. Yeyo and Electric are matte shades. Flipside, Shattered, and Baked are regular eyeshadow shades (click here and here).

24/7 liners are $16 each. Vegan shades are Stash, Deviant, Covet, Grafitti, Flipside, Electric, Honey, Underground, Baked, Lucky, Gunmetal, Yeyo, Zero.
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliners: Stash, Rockstar, Ransom, Lust, Deviant, Covet, Graffiti, Grafitti, Flipside, Electric, Honey, Underground, Baked, Lucky, 1999, Bourbon, Gunmetal, Yeyo, Zero

13 Responses to “Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencils”

• Dila says:

>I ve used this eye liner and I am not happy at all! It doesnt stay in your eye for a long time! colors are amazing but in my opinion quality is not saticfacorty.

• styrch says:

>I want to try these. Such pretty colors!

• Jamilla Camel says:

>I have dry skin, and I love these pencils! I think if you have a problem with oil, these might slide off. Also, don’t get silicone-loaded primer near your eye area…stick to something like UDPP or BE.

• S. Vanessa Hailey says:

>Hi! You have been nominated for the “Your Blog is Fabulous” award by me.
    Check out how to accept the award here.

• Caramelx says:

>I bought “Zero” after reading recs and I was so disappointed!! It turned into a smeary mess! I won’t be buying these again.

• jojoba says:

>i used to think that i prefer mUFE till i found not all its shades have the same quality. i have only tried one UD 24/7 and now i want more. from your swatches, i think they are prettier than MUFE Aqua Eyes.

Again, your blog is a dangerous site for wallet!

• Honey says:

>Really good swatches (as you always have), thanks a lot! I have been thinking about these new shades and now it’s easier to choose.. or not really, because I want them all ;)

• Valerie says:

>Wow, next to Baked, Underground looks quite cool, but it wears quite warm on me. And whenever I see a swatch or EOTD with Bourbon, I think I need it- but I think it’s very similar to Clinique’s Chocolate Lustre…

• Elizabeth says:

>sigh. They look so good when they’re not melting all over my FACE :-( they’ve never worked for me

• Justine says:

>KarlaSugar, would you pretty please swatch the 24/7 eyeliners available exclusively in the new sets?

Thanks in advance!

• Stephanie says:

love 24/7 — lower lid above the lash. Stays longer than others

• Kaki says:

Great swatches! I know this is an older post but I still like to look at swatches from time to time before buying things online, and I appreciate that yours are nice and big (not just a thin line) so you can actually see the color. Thanks!!