MAC Frost Lipsticks

Happy Monday, readers! Last week we started a swatch-by-swatch examination of MAC’s full line of permanent and pro lipstick shades. Today we continue on with the Frosts.

Frost is my least-favorite MAC lipstick finish. I find them drying, and a frosty finish in any lipstick seems to emphasize every wrinkle in my lips and make me look older. Not everyone has these issues though (as evidenced by the HUGE number of frost shades in MAC’s lipstick library). Probably the most popular from this family is Angel (which is surprisingly unfrosty); and Fresh Moroccan looks great on a wide range of skintones.
MAC, Frost, lipstick, swatches, Sandy B, Fabby, Ramblin' Rose, Meltdown, CB96, Strength, Lame, 3-D, Fresh Moroccan
MAC, Frost, lipstick, swatches, Angel, Bombshell, Creme de la Femme, Chic, Sequin, High Strung, Plum Dandy, Fluid, Odyssey, New York Apple
MAC, Frost, lipstick, swatches, Tanarama, Gel, Frenzy, Jist, Delish, Eden Rocks, Plastique, Coconutty, Bronze Shimmer
MAC, Frost, lipstick, swatches, Chintz, Fetish, O, Icon
MAC Frost lipsticks: Sandy B, Fabby, Ramblin’ Rose, Ramblin Rose, Rambling Rose, Meltdown, CB96, Strength, Lame, 3-D, 3D, Fresh Moroccan, Angel, Bombshell, Creme de la Femme, Chic, Sequin, High Strung, Plum Dandy, Fluid, Odyssey, New York Apple, Tanarama, Gel, Frenzy, Jist, Delish, Eden Rocks, Plastique, Coconutty, Bronze Shimmer, Chintz, Fetish, O, Icon

10 Responses to “MAC Frost Lipsticks”

• Patricia says:

>same here, frosts look pretty but they always look really bad on the lips, i like angel but to me is more of a satin finish

can't wait to see the cremesheens and satins :D

• PiTi says:

>I've recently found your blog and i love it!!
    The posts are so interesting!
    Great blog!

Kissess from Spain!

• abigail says:

>i'm not a big fan of frosts either… i think i prefer the satin ones or maybe the matte finish ones.
    angel and sandy b are very pretty though…

• Lynn says:

>Delish is my favorite..sadly,they are discontinuing this shade..I stocked up!

• Roxy says:

>Great post and wonderful swatching!!! So delicious. I adore Fabby and "O"!

In fact, I need to pull Fabby out for tomorrow's outfit, haven't worn it in probably a year. Many thanks for reminding me how fantastic that shade its! I'm actually excited about reviving it. = )

xo

• Gen says:

>Not a big fan of frosts though I do love Strayin from the Hello Kitty launch. Thanks for all the swatches! I don't have a lot of MAC lippies so this is extremely helpful.

• Sofia says:

ive got Barcelona Red on my hands and it says ( and feels) as a frost shade..is it limited edition or sth ?

• alice mccutchen says:

help i have dyed my dark brn hair red it was like a copper penny then i put a non brass brn toned down alittle problem is none of m lipsticks look right anymore what color should i try i am green eyed

• carol anne says:

how can i order some lipsticks from you

• carolanne leese says:

i would like to purchase some of your lipstick ; tanarama and gel how do i go about ordering please