Sneak Peek! Bobbi Brown Holiday

Sorry for the ton of pictures in today’s post, but through various wheelings and dealings, I managed to get my hands on a preview of what Bobbi Brown has coming for holiday (and I thought you all would like to see).

Bobbi’s holiday collection theme is “Chrome,” and I think we should start seeing these items on counters around October.
Bobbi Brown, holiday, ChromeBobbi Brown, holiday, Chrome, eyeshadowBobbi Brown, holiday, Chrome, Earth, Metal, PaletteBobbi Brown, holiday, Chrome, Goldstone, Longwear, Long-wear, PaletteBobbi Brown, holiday, Velvet Plum, paletteBobbi Brown, holiday, Chrome, Glitter, Lip Balm PaletteBobbi Brown, holiday, Chrome, lipgloss, trioBobbi Brown, holiday, Chrome, Extreme Party MascaraBobbi Brown, holiday, Chrome, paletteBobbi Brown, holiday, Chrome, lipstickBobbi Brown, holiday, Chrome, brush set

15 Responses to “Sneak Peek! Bobbi Brown Holiday”

• Jenn says:

>ooo, chrome palette looks gorgeous.

• Emily says:

>Thank you! The palettes and new lip sticks look great – need to start saving now!

• Lacquer Laine says:

>I am digging all these chrome and gold shadows!! Gorgeous!

• Lina (The Beauty Look Book) says:

>OMG, thanks for posting this! I saw this back a month ago and have been meaning to go back and check it out.

Karlasugar = TOTAL AWESOMENESS. Love your blog!

• Wendy says:

>Oh my goodness, the palettes. Swoon! Those might have to be my Christmas gifts to myself!

Thanks for sharing the info!

• Jamie says:

>Oh no! Would you look at that earth metal palette?!? The third shadow, Zinc Metallic Eyeshadow, is jaw-dropping! Thank you so much for posting!

• Ying says:

>I have been waiting for the chrome pallette for a month now. Do u know how much does that one run. I bet that will get sold out pretty quick maybe I will go pre order one or something. Thanks for the info

• Erin says:

>I've been dying to get my hands on the Earth Metal palette! They need to put that stuff up NOW!

• cewek says:

>Earth Metal Lip & Eye Palette, Goldstone Long-Wear Eye Palette, Chrome Palette and the Tube Tint Trio will be MINE! Oh yes!!

• Roxy says:

>oooooooo ahhhhhhhhhhh

I'm loving that palette with the plums and purples … squee!!

Not sure about the chrome lippies, though, I'm flooded with visions of Grace Jones and the 80's, and although possibly right-on-trend for some folk, ridiculous for my 41 yr old face. lol

very tempting, as your posts always are … thanks bunches for sharing the goodies!

xo

• Sarah says:

>I need the chrome eyes palette, and I'm not usually excited by BB! Thanks, Karla :)

• Willow says:

>Earth Metal Lip & Eye Palette, Chrome Palette and the Tube Tint Trio are definitely coming home with me! Plus that darn velvet plum palette I missed last year. :)

• Erin says:

>I'm in complete trouble.

• pickled greens says:

>I like the glitter lip balm palette, but that's it. The Chrome palettee is grey shadow overload, and I'd get sick of it quickly. There's more variation in the Earth Metal palette, but it's still a collection of typical nudes/neutrals. Love the lipsticks in the palette though. Will have to see it in real life..

• Mimi says:

>oh bobbi, i thought i lost you! i must have the chrome palette…