Dior Serum de Rouge Tinted Lipstick

Dior, Serum de RougeDior just released a new lipstick formula: Serum de Rouge ($32). It comes in a long, pen-style tube, and when you twist the base, the lipstick “clicks” up (but you can also “click” it back down).

What makes Serum de Rouge so special is that it contains the active ingredient from Dior’s Capture Totale (their wrinkle-prevention line). It felt great on my arm — and on my lips.

Because it contains that skincare ingredient, Serum de Rouge has a scent, which I can only explain as belonging to the “Dior skincare” family of scents. I find their stuff almost impossible to describe, but it’s light and pleasant.

I’m very impressed that the shade names describe the colors almost exactly. Dior’s lip products are usually named with a shade family and a random adjective, like Vintage Coral or Spotlight Coral. Beige is rather a brown pink-brown; Rosewood is a little mauvey; Crimson is more like hot pink; and Mocha is a rosy brown jelly.
Dior, Serum de Rouge, tinted lipstick, swatches, Nude, Soft Pink, Beige, Coral, Rosewood, Raspberry, Crimson, Mocha, KarlaSugar, Karla SugarDior Serum de Rouge Tinted Lipstick: Nude, Soft Pink, Beige, Coral, Rosewood, Raspberry, Crimson, Mocha

10 Responses to “Dior Serum de Rouge Tinted Lipstick”

• BarcelonaChair says:

>My shopping list keeps getting longer and longer…. The beige serum de rouge looks so pretty

• Magic Ding says:

>Can't wait to put my hands on the nude and soft pink ones. The packaging looks so pretty.

• The Mighty J says:

>Ohh they look so pretty!

• peachgirl says:

>I need to get this ASAP. Rosewood looks like it could be a MLBB shade for me! Thanks for swatching! :)

• jojoba (My Makeup Reviews) says:

>OMG! Do you know how much i love you???!!! I have been looking out for these since I read it some time ago.

Thanks so much for the swatches. I like the colours but you said there is a scent and it's due to its skincare ingredients and that makes me worried. I don't do well with high end skincare products…

I'd check these out. I was at a counter yesterday but didn't see these. Maybe they will be here soon, hopefully.

ps: you gotta insure that arm!

• Natural says:

>Love the arm swatch! The nude and pink look really amazing. Thanks for sharing :)

• Proximity says:

>Pretty. Rosewood looks like the one for me. I LOVE that that tip looks smaller – for those of us with smaller lips, sometimes using lipstick straight from the tube is cumbersome.

• Mireya says:

>Is this a permanent thing, or a limited edition? I'd hate to fall in love with it and have it go away.

>Not to worry, Mireya — these are permanent!

• neli says:

thanx for the swatches been looking for a blog that actually have swatches to match the product description….:))