Sneak Peek! MAC Mischief Makers and Baroque Boudoir

MAC, Mischief Makers, promoMAC Mischief Makers officially releases November 5. The collection offers three lipgloss sets ($29.50) and three pigment sets ($32.50). I figured you probably couldn’t wait to find out what was in them, so I’m making it a sneak peek.

5 Sexy Shenanigans

5 Models Misbehaving
Pinkular (lipglass)
Magnetique (lipglass)
Gitane (lipglass)
Angel Wing (lustreglass)
Instant Gold (lustreglass)

5 Haute High Jinks (pigment vials)
Jardin Aires
Rushmetal
Copperized
Museum Bronze
Reflects Gold

MAC, Mischief Makers5 Cool Capers (pigment vials)
Kitschmas
Fuchsia
Grape
Deep Blue Green
Reflects Transparent Teal

5 Sexpot (pigment vials)
Naked
Sunnydaze
Chocolate Brown
Dark Soul
Reflects Antique Gold

MAC, Baroque Boudoir, promoBaroque Boudoir, MAC’s couture collection this year, releases November 25. The collection includes three lipsticks (Prive, Treasured, and Baroque Boudoir, $22), three lipglosses (Preciousness, The Lap of Luxury, and D’Nouveau, $22), sheer mystery powders in Light Medium and Medium Plus ($60), and a boudoir clutch ($65).
MAC, Baroque Boudoir, products

7 Responses to “Sneak Peek! MAC Mischief Makers and Baroque Boudoir”

• Amy says:

>Thanks Karla! I wasn't sure if they would be offering the lipglass sets this year- so glad that they will be!

• Kelly says:

>cant wait! thanks for the peek!

• *jen ~ Fifty-Cent Head says:

>Awesome. Thanks for posting this. I can now sleep peacefully knowing I don't have to drum up money for pigment sets this year! lol

• Peonies and water lilies says:

>Wow, everything looks so tempting, thanks for the preview x

• Tiffany says:

>Thanks for this! Love the Baroque Boudoir packaging…I may have to spring for the powder if nothing else.

• peachgirl says:

>So pretty! I won't be the only one falling for the packaging… :)
    That aside; the clutch looks like a crumpled garbage bag (?) I think I'll skip that one!

• PlatinumV says:

>Thank you very much: I've remembered that I should have ordered something at my MAC store, but I couldn't remember WHAT! A set of pigments, that is! ;-)
    Is there any possibility you are going to show us a swatch of those sets?
    V