Make Up For Ever Diamond Shadow

Make Up For Ever (MUFE) — as a brand — is generally known for the color range and quality of its foundations (Face & Body, HD, and Mat Velvet) and for the intense pigmentation of its “color” products. I’ve had a number of reader requests for “more MUFE” — well, readers, you know I aim to please.

Diamond Shadows are part of MUFE’s permanent line of pressed powder eyeshadows. They are $20 each, and impressively smooth and pigmented. The names are purely descriptive (e.g., Diamond Burgundy, Diamond Night Blue), but that probably makes it easier to pick up the right one.

MUFE’s shadows, Diamond shadows, and blush pans are all the same size for easy paletting.
Make Up For Ever, MUFE, swatches, diamond shadowMake Up For Ever Diamond Shadows: 308, Diamond Night Blue, 311, Diamond Burgundy, 307, Diamond Black, 310, Diamond Green, 309, Diamond Purple, 306, Diamond Beige, 302, Diamond Turquoise, 303, Diamond Pink, 305, Diamond Peach, 304, Diamond Lime, 301, Diamond White, 312, Diamond Brown

8 Responses to “Make Up For Ever Diamond Shadow”

• Kristina says:

>That green is super pretty! :)

• Marce says:

>These are so pretty! Thank you, oh might goddess of swatches =)

• PBunnieP says:

>ooooooooooooo yummy, I'm really digging that white and turquoise. Its going down on my Christmas list! Thanks for the swatchs, they're awesome as usual!

• Lizzard says:

>ohh i like the pink and the green.

hey suggestion/idea/request for ya – what if you compared the elf studio single shadows to nars? heehehee

happy thanksgiving!

• PlatinumV says:

>I think Night Blue is wonderful. Unfortunately, these nuance are not yet commercalized in Italy :-(
    V

• jojoba (My Makeup Reviews) says:

>I have all of these except 302 and 302. don't find a use for pale pink and i have too many turquoise (not my best shade for e/s).

But the rest are the best of the best! best of MUFE e/s for sure. they are cream of e/s of all brands and I kid you not. ultr finely milled glitters interlaced with deep, deep, deep pigmented colours! and they are super lasting. Gosh, i can just go on and on and rave abou these. the black is an essential for me as an e/l which i use MUFE Eye Seal to make it into creamy liner that lasts the whole day till i want it go!

thanks for the swatches, girl. i'd just stop talking about it as i can't stop!

• Proximity says:

>I don't have a white eyeshadow … I've never felt like I was deprived, but now I'm starting to feel like I need that gorgeous, stark white.

• Rosanna says:

Will you also swatch the rest of the MUFE eyeshadows?