Sneak Peek! Dior Spring 2010: Boudoir Collection

I know, I know, it’s too early for spring makeup — but how could I resist sharing this late-breaking news story! I caught word of Dior’s Spring collection for 2010, called Boudoir — and swooned over the lace on the packaging and the powders. These items will start arriving at counters in January.

Expect to see:

• Two new eyeshadow quints, 743 Coquette and iridescent 059 Pearl Glow (each $57; these won’t be at Sephora).
• Poudrier Dentelle (Lace Powder, $55) and DiorBlush Dentelle in 839 Vintage Pink ($40, not available at Sephora)
• Three new Dior Addict Lipcolors: 419 Pink Eyelet, 663 Pink Embroidery, and 863 Pink Bustier (each $26; Pink Eyelet won’t be at Sephora)
• Two new Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss Reflect lipglosses: 427 Beige Veil and 857 Pink Corset (each $25.50, not available at Sephora)
• Exclusive to Sephora: Dior Addict Lip Polish in 004 Petal Pink ($29.50)
• and two new nail polishes: 184 Pink Ballet and 604 Silver Pearl (I die!) — these are $20 each

7 Responses to “Sneak Peek! Dior Spring 2010: Boudoir Collection”

• Houston Living says:

>Wow!!! That packaging is beautiful and the silver nail polish will be mine!! Thanks for the heads up!!

• styrch says:

>Seems every time a makeup company does something "boudoir" related I love it. I still have dreams about MAC's Lingerie collection from four years ago. Always pink and purple and lovely. Sign me up for the Dior…

• Jennifer says:

>Soooo gorgeous… thanks for the early heads-up, that means I can start saving NOW because these are not cheap! :)

• Lina (TheBeautyLookBook) says:

>OMG, thanks for posting the names!!!! I saw pics on the web, but not the names. I DIE too with the silvery nail polish. Drools.

• lexi920 says:

>I'm excited just by the packaging alone…I wonder why the palettes won't be available at Sephora…

• rxrz says:

>can u enable images in the feed settings plz because I can't view the contents in my feed reader, previously it was working fine..?

• Rob,Rox,&Kai says:

>I love your website! Because i don't have a Dior counter near me i have to rely on images i see online. I can't wait to see the swatches you take for this collection!