Cargo Mediterranean Nights Palette

I thought it made sense — since we looked at the Cargo Hands of Hope Palette yesterday — to take a look at its sister palette, Mediterranean Nights. These two palettes are the same size (large and flat, like a children’s book), appeared at the same time, and share space in Sephora’s Cargo display.

Mediterranean Nights contains four unnamed eyeshadows: shimmery yellow-brown, shimmery, pale apple green, a shimmery tawny gold, and a matte pale pink with gold sparkles — though the sparkles didn’t seem to stick at all.

The palette is $34, probably because it includes two blushes (Rome and The Big Easy) and Cargo’s Medium bronzer. The bronzer forms a ring around the blushes, and it looks like it might be difficult to get your brush in bronzer alone.
Cargo, Mediterranean Nights palette, swatches, Rome, The Big Easy, Medium bronzer
So between Mediterranean Nights and Hands of Hope, which do you like better?

Cargo Mediterranean Nights Palette: Rome, The Big Easy, Medium Bronzer

7 Responses to “Cargo Mediterranean Nights Palette”

• Pixie says:

>Very nice colors. I think you are right about the bronzer. The design looks pretty, but it's not very user friendly.

• The Mighty J says:

>I have both because that's how I roll LOL

• Pau F says:

>neither of those appealed to me, but the pencil set that came with that collection is to die for! their green-gold shade is so beautiful!!

• Emily B says:

>I love the Mediterranean Nights palette. I could see this being everyday makeup – the Hands of Hope seems more like night time or event makeup. Maybe that's 'cause I'm not so bold with my looks though!

• Tiffany says:

>I'd have to go with Hands of Hope between the two. Both of the offerings look pretty, but I'm not crazy about the bronzer/blush design.

• invie says:

>I love Mediterranean Nights but I wish they did something different wiht the bronzer to make it more accessible. Other than that the colors are beautiful.

• vesperbeauty says:

>I like Cargo as a brand, but I think their palette designs are nothing short of hideous. Oversized, difficult to use the colors, and just plain unattractive. It's a shame, because the products are very good.