Look at my Nails! Zoya Vanessa

I’ve been so excited about my nails lately, I kind of want to show them off. I have naturally thin, weak, peely nails (I don’t bite them, they’re just not very strong). But they’ve been getting better, through a combination of product and self-control, and that makes me want to show off some of my favorite polishes.

I’ll start with Zoya Vanessa. Zoya makes the most delicious cremes, and Vanessa is a stellar example. It’s a sexy, juicy, rich, uber shiny red plum (I think the late afternoon sun lightened the shade just a bit; it gets a little more plum/cherry indoors). People admire my nails every time I wear it, and I totally love it. There are a few salons that carry Zoya, otherwise you have to order from their website. Zoya polishes are $7 each.
Zoya, Vanessa, swatch

9 Responses to “Look at my Nails! Zoya Vanessa”

• Lina (TheBeautyLookBook) says:

>HOT!!! I'm in desperate need of a manicure.

That looks like the perfect shade of red.

• Kristina says:

>Gorgeous!

I am itching to do some posts like this… just need to yank myself away from finals for long enough =/

• lexi920 says:

>a lovely color indeed!

• subgirl says:

>Ooh so pretty! I have the *same* problem with my nails!

What products are you using?

And the colour looks brilliant with the dark denim too. It complements your skin tone very nicely.

• Amina says:

>lovely shade of red! loving red nails at this time of year, my current fav is OPI A oui bit of red

i looked this polish up online and it definitely looks a lot more plummy in the bottle

Amina

• JennXOXO says:

>I have Vanessa and I absolutely adore it too! Vanessa looks great on you! :D

• scarlettholly says:

>Ooh that color looks gorgeous. What are you using to make your nails stronger? I have the same problem :(

• m_I_a says:

>I heard that those creams that you use for burns or for cuts, and on babys when you change dippers(they're usually white and oilly) really work on thin nails. If you apply it befor going to sleep everyday on your nail with no nail polish.

• Jennie says:

I have this polish too, it’s in the Dare-Collection with came out in autumn 2009. I really love all of the colours, they are absolutely amazing! :-)

Btw, your nails look really gorgeous!