Bonus! All Races, All Ages, All Sexes on NC44 Skin!

I may as well confess to you: I have a girl-crush on Dr. G.

Dr. G (who is approximately NC44) last modeled part of Mischief Makers for us, and she was able to donate a little time on Saturday for All Races, Ages, Sexes. I liked this collection okay on me, but I LOVE it on her.

MAC, All Ages, All Races, All Sexes, swatches, NC44, Banshee, Cross-Cultural, Cross Cultural, Showstopper, Personal Style, All's GoodMAC All Ages, All Races, All Sexes: All Races, Banshee, Cross-Cultural, Cross Cultural, Showstopper, Personal Style, All’s Good

8 Responses to “Bonus! All Races, All Ages, All Sexes on NC44 Skin!”

• graphology says:

>Everything looks so nice, i like the colours.

• Bianca says:

>OMG!! I just hit pan on Showstopper from the Diana Ross collection and was wondering what I could get as a replacement!! WILL BE GETTING ANOTHER one!!!!!! thank you thank you thank you!!!

• Obsessed.Makup.Addict says:

>wow what beautiful skin!!! everything looks so amazing, I love cross-cultural on her NC44….i'm so jealous

• adelinky says:

>You need to hire Dr.G for your swatch adventures. We are both NC44! Thanks a bunch for doing swatches on darker skin!!!!

• EmLa82 says:

>It´s fun to see the colours om difference skintones.

• Abby & Trent Quack says:

>Thanks for these!! All very tempting. And thanks for the swatches on darker skin, it was very appropriate for this collection!

• Katie says:

>If equality lipstick were an eyeshadow – it would be my favorite eyeshadow of all time —– what a beautiful sheen – a great neutral…. oh well.

• Zuzu says:

Dr. G has such exquisite skin. I’d love to see the All Races colors swatched on your skin, since you and I have the same skin tone. Your web site is such a help and inspiration to me.