Golden Globes Breakdowns

I know not everybody loves post-award-show makeup breakdowns. And while we may not look just like the celebs when we wear the same makeup, I thought you still might want to know who was wearing what. Here’s what I’ve been able to find out so far:

Julianna Margulies
Julianna Margulies, Golden Globes, 2010Artist: Kristofer Buckle
Eyes: NARS Cordura eyeshadow duo
Sable side of NARS Brousse eyeshadow duo (under lower lash line)
NARS Orgasm Illuminator on inner corner
NARS Larger Than Life Lengthening Mascara
Face: NARS Firming Foundation (shade unknown), mixed with Orgasm Illuminator
NARS Orgasm Illuminator (nose, cheekbones, apples of cheeks)
NARS Super Orgasm blush

Lips: Dior Glossy Liner in Glossy Pink
Dior Creme de Rose
Dior Addict Lip Polish #001

Christina Aguilera
Christina Aguilera, Golden Globes, 2010Artist: Kristofer Buckle
Eyes: NARS India Song eyeshadow duo
The lighter side of NARS Cordura eyeshadow duo (under lower lash line to make it smoky)
NARS Nuits Blanches Eyeliner Stylo (dotted between lashes)
NARS Larger Than Life Lengthening Mascara + Larger Than Life Volumizing Mascara
Face: NARS Firming Foundation (shade unknown)
NARS Orgasm Illuminator (on cheekbones)
NARS Malaysia Multiple Bronzer (used to contour cheeks)
NARS Mata Hari
NARS Nico (on cheekbones)
Lips: NARS Fantasia lipliner
NARS Niagara lipstick
NARS Easy Lover lipgloss

Rose Byrne
Rose Byrne, Golden Globes, 2010Artist: Ana Marie
Eyes: Lancome Eyeshadow Quad in Innocence Couture
Lancome Artliner in Noir
Lancome Definicils Waterproof Mascara in Black
Face: Lancome Absolue Foundation in Ecru
Lancome Color Design Cream Blush in Petticoat Pink
Lancome Blush Subtil in Cedar Rose
Shu Uemura Loose Powder in Translucent (T-zone)
Lips: Lancome Juicy Tubes in Simmer

Courteney Cox Arquette
Courteney Cox, Golden Globes, 2010Artist: Genevieve
Eyes: Lancome Color Design Eyeshadow in Honeymoon (inner corner)
Lancome Color Design Eyeshadow in The New Black (outer corner)
Lancome Le Crayon Khol in Gris Noir

Lancome Hypnose Mascara in Excessive Black
Face: Armani Luminous Silk Foundation
Avon Be Blushed in Blushing Nude
Lips: Lancome L’Absolu Rouge in Rich Cashmere

Lea Michelle
Lea Michele, Golden Globes, 2010Artist: Melanie Inglessis
Eyes: Dior Eyeshadow quint in Night Dust #790 (the bronzy shade)
Dior Waterproof Crayon Eyeliner in Trinidad Black
DiorShow Blackout Mascara
Face: DiorSkin Nude Foundation
Dior Bronze Matte Sunshine SPF 20
Dior Harmony de Blush in Rose Brazilia
Lips: Rouge Dior Lipstick in Rita Beige #298

Dianna Agron
Dianna Agron, Golden Globes, 2010Artist: Melanie Inglessis
Eyes: Dior eyeshadow quint in Petal Shine #809
DiorShow mascara
Face: DiorSkin Nude Foundation
Dior Bronze Harmonie de Blush in Rose Brazilia
Lips: Dior Addict High Shine Lipstick in Rose Show #454

18 Responses to “Golden Globes Breakdowns”

• Shao says:

>Woah, thanks for all these! Is it me or is Emily Blunt's face waaaay whiter than her neck?

>It could just be that I didn't get the greatest picture — a lot of them have a pretty strong flash.

• macgasm627 says:

>Wow… Christina Aguilera looks amaazing as always!

• *Holley* says:

>Wow, such a great post!! My favorite thing is to hear what the celebs are wearing for makeup! Awesome!!

• Holly says:

>What about Jennifer Morrison? Please, oh please, tell us!!

• Andi says:

>Thanks for the awesome post! I think something went wrong on Emily Blunt's make-up though, her face was noticeably whiter than the rest of her body and it detracted from the awesome dress she was wearing!

• So Very Fabulous says:

>I am loving Christina's make up here, thanks for posting these!

• Mireya says:

>Do makeup artists tend to use only one brand when doing makeup? I noticed that each person, for the most part, was all Dior or all Nars, etc.

>Mireya — I think usually there's more mixing and matching, but I'm pretty sure these artists are artists FOR the brands that are most heavily represented.

• Lizzard says:

>Courtney Cox looks fantastic and so does Christina – I'm so wow'ed by how much she has on her cheeks!!! if i work all that i'd be one powdery mess! haha

• Tiffany says:

>I honestly don't watch award shows (and I don't even know who a couple of these ladies are), but I have no problem with these. Hey, if I see a look I like I'll try it out, doesn't matter where it came from. :)

• Tree says:

>KarlaSugar, do you think these breakdowns are real? I'm not trying to cast doubt, but I'm wondering if these are the actual products or just similarly colored products from their own lines?

>Hey Tree, it's definitely possible that brands make substitutions from their own lines, but I don't publish the breakdowns I don't believe. Lancome in particular has been good about acknowledging when another brand's product was used, so that gives me confidence.

• Kiradris says:

>Wow, Christina Aguilera looks just like Paris Hilton there.

• Anastasia says:

>I was going to say it was worrying how many seemed to use only one brand, until I saw Tree's comment.

I'm not a professional MUA at all, but personally, I think it'd be a little unprofessional to stick to solely one brand on a person. Seems like you'd be limiting yourself unnecessarily, when there are so many great brands and products out there.

Anyway, Courtney Cox looks fabulous.

• allison says:

thank you so much! fun post. :)

• bella says:

love it! thanks a lot! i love reading what celebs are wearing, that way you get a lot of inspiration!

• Daisy says:

Ooooo…luv this breakdown!! THANKS…I’m like a kid in a candy store. Could you do a breakdown on a look by Zoe Saldana, Halle Berry or Paula Patton?