Guerlain Spring 2010: Cherry Blossom

Guerlain, Spring 2010, Cherry BlossomI found Guerlain’s spring collection this past weekend, and it surprised me: Cherry Blossom is not your typical spring offering.

It was the eyeshadow quad that I really wasn’t expecting. #408, Jeu D’Ombrelles ($59) offers shades in shimmery white, satin black-violet, matte royal purple, and shimmery pink.

The collection also offers limited edition Cherry Blossom Blush Eclat (#07, $49). The shimmery fan print is overspray; the blush itself is matte (and significantly lighter than I thought it would be).

Tomorrow we’ll take a look at the Kiss Kiss Strass lipsticks and Rouge G Le Brilliant lipsticks that released concurrent to this collection.
Guerlain, Spring 2010, Cherry Blossom, Jeu D'Ombrelles, swatchesGuerlain Cherry Blossom: Cherry Blossom Blush Eclat, Jeu D’Ombrelles

10 Responses to “Guerlain Spring 2010: Cherry Blossom”

• Nancy says:

>Thanks so much for the swatches, Karla! I'm a big fan of Guerlain – their collections are always so feminine and exotic!

• Lady Gray says:

>The eyeshadow quad is simply stunning.

• Kiradris says:

>Ooh, thanks for this post! As I thought, the eyeshadow looks too cool toned for me, but god it's pretty.

• JennXOXO says:

>Thanks for your swatches! I was going to buy both of these from the collection but I see now that the blush is too light for me. :( The eyeshadows are gorgeous.

• Anitacska says:

>Wow, the blush sure is light! Looking forward to the swatches of the lipsticks!

• coffretgorge says:

>im crazy for cherry blossom! i want that eyeshadow quad!!! :D

• Catherine says:

>Oh wow… thanks for the swatches Karla! The blush is far, far too light for me, even though it looks gorgeous in the pan. And the eyeshadow quad looks so different than I thought it would!

• Prime Beauty says:

>Thanks Karla, I can save my money for Chanel & Dior spring.

• Tiffany says:

>Wow, that quad looks amazing. If I break my no-buy, it will be for both of these (I have a soft spot for Guerlain anyway). Thanks!

• Musicalhouses says:

>Those are pretty colours, but I probably already have dupes of them all somewhere in the depths of my stash! :P LOL

And I've tagged you for an award! You can check it out at my blog here: http://musicalhouses.blogspot.com/2010/01/first-award-7-things-tag-haute-mess.html