I’ve been reading your comments and suggestions for site improvements — great ideas, guys, keep ‘em coming.
We’ve already started putting some of those ideas into action:
- Mr. Salt has been working around the clock to bring back browsing by brand and by product type. In the top navigation, instead of “Swatches” you’ll see two new tabs: “Brand” and “Product Type.”Â Mouse over those and you’ll see a drop-down menu to view by category.
- This also affects the search — now you can search for a word within a brand or within a product type, like “blush.”
- Several people have asked what happened to the old “Hot Topics” section (recaps, roundups, and other frequently referenced posts): they’re still grouped together, under “Hot Topics” in the navigation bar.
- When you’re reading a full article, there are now buttons to read the next article or the previous article.
- And this may seem silly, but now the button to view older posts is on the right, newer posts on the left.
We’re still working on the site — I just didn’t want to wait to put these into action.