Totally thrilling news, ladies and gentlemen: As of today, TNBTTGSY has a new web address, a new look, and most importantly, several fantastic new features:
- Search works better. (Try it! It’s at the top right. And you can search within categories… ooh.)
- Clicking on an image will now open in a new window. (Finally!)
- There are categories now. Swatches are a separate category from Sneak Peeks and Tutorials. So I can post as many Sneak Peeks as I want without “interrupting” the swatches. If you’re looking for the NARS blush roundup or the MAC lipstick roundup, they’re in Hot Topics.
- The layout is prettier. There are fewer things jumbled in the right hand column. If you need my blogroll, it’s up in that very top navigation bar. (Also: I chose the color scheme.)
- The commenting system is better.
- TNBTTGSY is set up to do even more cool stuff in the future.Â Like having a searchable, comparable photo gallery. But that’s still a little ways down the road.
Mr. Salt has worked SO hard to make this happen. (Thank you, Mr. Salt!)Â There might still be a few kinks; if you notice anything out of place, please email me.
And please update your bookmarks!