MAC Blush: Pinch O’ Peach, Dame, Desert Rose, Breezy, Rhubarb

Swatching is so educational. I had no idea Pinch O’ Peach and Dame were so similar in color.

Pinch O’ Peach doesn’t have nearly enough peach in it. It’s pink — and looked almost plummy on my cheeks. It’s slightly cooler than Dame. Pinch O’ Peach is also matte; Dame has tiny, subtle blue sparkles. Dame is not too pigmented; it’s a popular choice for the cool, fair set.

Desert Rose is perfectly named. It’s a matte sunburn-rose (I know that sounds negative, but it’s a pretty color). Breezy is a sheeny, shimmery, reflective, almost metallic purplish raspberry. Rhubarb is matte magenta (dang). MAC, blush, Pinch O' Peach, Dame, Desert Rose, Breezy, Rhubarb, swatchesMAC’s potted blushes are $18.50; the pans are $15.50. To buy a pro shade, you can visit a pro store, or call 1-800-387-6707.

MAC Blush: Pinch O’ Peach, Dame, Desert Rose, Breezy, Rhubarb

9 Responses to “MAC Blush: Pinch O’ Peach, Dame, Desert Rose, Breezy, Rhubarb”

• SweetTea says:

>Desert Rose is gorgeous! I'm really loving matte blush right now:)

• graphology says:

>I love desert rose :-)

• Monica says:

>Your right Pinch O'Peach is not that peachy, not my fave MAC blush but I guess I have to use it up:)

• Kiradris says:

>Yes, the name of Pinch O Peach always confused me, because it shows up almost a cool pink on me! One me it's almost just like Benefit's Throb. But I still like it despite the misleading name.

• beautyjudy says:

>I really like the description "sunburn rose"!!! I have fair skin, I need to check out Dame! Great swatches.

• seventh_moon says:

>ohhh desert rose might be a dupey color to my beloved MAC salsabelle ccb! what do u ladies think?

• Lillian Funny Face says:

>Oooh i need rhubarb in my life!

• Meri L says:

>I have Breezy and I have fair skin tone but it looks pretty on me. It's very pigmented and unique color. Love it.
    Thanks for the swatches as I was thinking to order Desert Rose but wasn't sure but I will get it now ! :)

• Kris says:

I love rhubarb. It is more pigmented that overdyed from jeanius but almost the exact same color.