MAC Blush Recap

Hooray! All the MAC blushes are swatched! For handy reference, I’m rounding them up into one post — when you want to find it, click on the “Hot Topics” tab at the top.

MAC’s potted blushes are $19.50; the pans are $16.50. The pro shades are Full Fuchsia, Azalea, Rhubarb, Salsarose, Apple Red, Flame Red, Devil, Cantaloupe, Clove, Burnt Pepper, and Taupe. To buy a pro shade, you can visit a pro store, or call 1-800-387-6707.

Click here to reread the original posts:
Style, Peaches, Burnt Pepper, and Devil
Melba, Pinch Me, Ambering Rose, Flame Red, and Apple Red
Springsheen, Peachykeen, Fleur Power, Salsarose, and Frankly Scarlet
Well Dressed, Pink Swoon, Dollymix, Full Fuchsia, and Azalea
Pinch O’ Peach, Dame, Desert Rose, Breezy, and Rhubarb
Coygirl, Breath of Plum, Flirt & Tease, Loverush, and Dirty Plum
Cubic, Buff, Prism, Peachtwist, and House Wine
Harmony, Sincere, Clove, Blunt, and Format
Tenderling, Margin, Coppertone, and Sweet as Cocoa
Trace Gold, Sunbasque, Gingerly, Cantaloupe, and Raizin
Mocha, Plum Foolery, Fever, Honour, Strada, and Blushbaby (with bonus on-cheek pic of Blushbaby!)
Cremeblend Blush (Posey, Brit Wit, Ladyblush, Tea Petal, Something Special, So Sweet So Easy)

MAC, blush, swatches, Style, Peaches, Burnt Pepper, Devil
MAC, blush, swatches, Melba, Pinch Me, Ambering Rose, Flame Red, Apple Red
MAC, blush, swatches, Springsheen, Peachykeen, Fleur Power, Salsarose, Frankly Scarlet
MAC, blush, swatches, Well Dressed, Pink Swoon, Dollymix, Full Fuchsia, Azalea
MAC, blush, Pinch O' Peach, Dame, Desert Rose, Breezy, Rhubarb, swatches
MAC, blush, swatches, Coygirl, Breath of Plum, Flirt and Tease, Loverush, Dirty Plum
MAC, blush, swatches, Cubic, Buff, Prism, Peachtwist, House Wine
MAC, blush, swatches, Harmony, Sincere, Clove, Blunt, Format
MAC, blush, swatches, Tenderling, Margin, Coppertone, Sweet as Cocoa
MAC, blush, swatches, Trace Gold, Sunbasque, Gingerly, Cantaloupe, Raizin
MAC, blush, swatches, Mocha, Plum Foolery, Fever
MAC, blush, swatches, Honor, Strada, Blushbaby
MAC, Cremeblend, blush, swatches, Posey, Brit Wit, Ladyblush, Tea Petal, Something Special, So Sweet So Easy, KarlaSugar, Karla Sugar

28 Responses to “MAC Blush Recap”

• Sissi says:

Dear Karla,
    Thank you for another great recap.
    However I believe there is a picture missing: this one (http://karlasugar.net/2010/01/mac-blush-springsheen-peachykeen-fleur-power-salsarose-frankly-scarlet/)
    Wishing you all the best ;¬)

Whoops, how did I do that? Thank you, Sissi!

• jacqueline says:

incredible! thank you so much karlaaaaa you are amazing!!!

• Komal says:

You have no idea how helpful these swatches are! Thank you so much for doing them!

• Tammy says:

Amazing, I havent got any Mac Store in my City now I can order them online!

• Arianne says:

Thanks so much for the beautiful swatches. This is a really helpful reference when I need to get a new blush, which might be sooner than later because of the pretty swatches. :)

• Abby says:

Very helpful! Thanks for this.

• Rayanna says:

I’m interested in Sunbasuqe as a summer blush because of all the good reviews on it, but I’m worried it’ll be too orange or brown on me. Do you think it’ll work for someone who is NW15 with yellow undertones?

• Britney says:

This was so needed…thanks so much for doing this!!!

• resham says:

thank you so much for the swatches,,,You are AMAZING!!!

• Lindsey9107 says:

Karla, I love, love, love your site so much.

So I don’t mean to be a complainer, but am I not seeing Mac Taupe here?

Wow, how did that happen! Let me look into that, Lindsey.

• qian says:

well dress,beautiful!

• Tracey says:

This is great, just what I need! but I can’t see Mac Dainty blush here. Was it limited edition?

• Anna says:

Hi Karla,
    thank you for the excellent swatches, really helpful. I was wondering if you could help me a little bit more. I would love to buy some NARS, MAC, Bobbi Brown blushes, but they are unavailable in the place where I live. I can only rely on swatches such as yours. But I’m afraid some shades of different brands are really similar, I would not like to double the same shade. So I would be really grateful if you could help me narrow down my wishlist :) . I’m particularly interested in Mata Hari, Amour, Gilda, Sex Appeal, Deep Throat and Orgasm by NARS, Pinch o’Peach, Blush Baby, Well Dressed, Melba by MAC and Desert Pink, Desert Rose, Blushed, Pale Pink, Peony.
    I hope you can help, that would save me loads of money:)

• Nazih says:

This was so helpful! Thank you so much :)

• Jessica says:

Hi Karla,

I was wondering if you have a swatch of Taupe blush somewhere else on your blog? I’m really interested in it and I know you have excellent swatches here! Thanks so much, Jessica

• Kris says:

I have many MAC blush but salsarose and rhubarb are by far my favorites! Def worth a call to the 1800 MAC PRO number!!! (and you don’t even have to be a mac pro member to shop…you just have to pay the $8 shipping fee.)

• Rosanna says:

Hi Karla, how does NARS Deep Throat and MAC Ladyblush compare? I am a proud owner of Ladyblush and love its color and consistency but I’d like to switch to a powder because I find that it doesn’t stay put on my (dry) skin. I think I might love NARS Deep Throat – was wondering if you could help me decide :)

• Brittany says:

I purchased Posey and it’s drying out my cheeks! Also, the color looks more coral-ish on me. =/ Going to see if I can take back.

• Bettybo says:

Great!!! thanks a lot!!!

• This is one of the best blush swatches I seen. Great job.

• Carol says:

I was trying to buy some stuff from MAC online and this post just saved me, since the website photos are not that true to the real color of the products!!!
    THANK YOU!!! <3