One more note about O My Rose (Guest Swatcher needed!)

So the rest of the world got a bunch of awesome extra pieces in O My Rose — which will not be coming to the U.S. (so. not. fair.)

They get a product called Le Kohl Gloss in three shades: Pop Petrol, Swinging Copper, and BB Sand. I think these are shiny/reflective eyeliners — maybe like the new NARS pencils, they can also be used as shadows?
Lancome, Gloss Kohl, Le Kohl Gloss, BB Sand, Swinging Copper, Pop Petrol, product
There’s also a nail polish in Pop Petrol (gah!).

They get a “Pop’n Palette” in Pop Petrol — which looks gorgeous.

There’s a product called BaBy Kiss in Coral, which I believe is a wet/dry crayon for lips (it’s metallic when used wet).

And finally, there’s an exclusive shade of Ink Artliner: Pop Petrol.

So I’m just putting this request out to all non-U.S. readers: Is anyone willing to guest swatch the additional pieces of this collection? I’m dying to see them!

17 Responses to “One more note about O My Rose (Guest Swatcher needed!)”

• Jenn says:

>It is so unfari!

The Le Kohl gloss pencil and green polish look so interesting.

I thought the Pop 'n Petrol was Pop'n Green with better packaging.

• oldergirlbeauty says:

>I want the Pop Petrol np, kohl & esp the Artliner. So annoyed we didn't get these over here.

• graphology says:

>Oh nice, i will look for the petrol liner.
    When will this edition come out?

• babicsek says:

>I will look out for these products,they look fantastic,maybe i can help with the swatches to:)

i don't really think this is that much unfair,there are a lot of U.S. brands that are not or just hardly aviable in europe,i think all big brands should be internationally aviable,and should release the same products everwhere:D

• cewek says:

>Hi Karla!

I live in Australia, so I'll def keep a lookout for these and try to swatch them for you! I have an NC42 skintone though, is that ok?

• Stekto M. says:

>We have everything of the collection here in spain, so probably i can swatch. I am an NW05 (i guess you already know by now who i am haha). I will try to swatch it if the lady at the counter doesnt look at me like with weird assasing eyes.

• Carrie says:

>Darn, this polish, pencil & palette were the only things I wanted to get from this collection. Oh well!

>Babicsek, Cewek, and Stekto: YAY! Thank you! All swatches are welcome — I think it would be wonderful to see these on different skintones! You guys have my email address, right?

• Tiffany says:

>Gah indeed. There's gotta be a dupe out there somewhere for that polish, right? …Right?

I'm curious to see how different the Petrol quad is from Pop'n Green.

• Eileen says:

>That Pop Petrol palette looks incredable. I especially love the teal and the olive colors. Everything can be replicated with products available in the US, but it's so handy to have them pulled together in a palette. I agree with Babicsek, beauty is an international business so we should have international access :-)

• PlatinumV says:

>I can have a try in swatching, if you like, but here the collection has not come yet. I suppose we (both, since petrol is my favourite colour) have to wait for the end of January.
    If you want me to swatch the collection, contact me by email, we would arrange details, as picture size and file format!
    V

• peachgirl says:

>Finally something we get that you don't! :) Living in the secluded corner of the world also known as the EU, I am looking forward to being able to CP some of these products to US friends who so often help me out with exclusive items!
    If I can get hold of a decent display I will try to swatch and mail in, IIRC this collex is out in a few weeks so i'll go have a look!
    I'm curious about the gloss liners; I think they are supposed to be eyeliner/shadow hybrids.

• Andromeda says:

>I agree that it's unfair but then again it's also unfair to us Europeans when the US gets exclusive shades/items (like the Voile de Rose lipstick). In my opinion there should be no such thing as exclusive shades/items, we should all get the same products.

• Stefanie says:

>if you are searching for guest swatchers already: I saw on the japanese site of lancome that there is different nail polish! it is nr 015 and it s a yellow-gold-orange that looks gorgeous and I guess it is just available in Japan. I would love to see a swatch of that one!!!

• PlatinumV says:

>So, darling, yesterday I phoned to my Sephora: they said the Lancome colelction is coming at the first days of February.
    V

PS: however, to me Pop'n Petrol is extremely similar to the Pop'n Green you have already swatched… is it possible that it is just the same palette but with a different name?

• maria says:

>I have seen the collection today and here are the differences between US-EU:

Pop'n Palette" in Pop Petrol (EU) = Color design eyeshadow quad in Pop'n Green (US)
    Ink Artliner 04 Pop Petrol (EU)=Ink Artliner in Teal Delight (US)
    Le Crayon Khol Waterproof Teal Kiss (only in US)
    Le crayon khol 04 Pop Petrol(only in EU, not waterproof here)
    Hypnose drama 08 Pop Petrol (only EU) (is beautifull!!)

Hope it helps!!

• amy@cafemakeup.com says:

>Karla–did you check out the reviews on http://beaute-blog.blogspot.com

There sort of awesome–love the video's. I love how she sort of makes fun of the names. I'm not sure if she'd help you out with the swatches, but she definitely has the products! :) (MelissaG posted these reviews on MUA–thanks Melissa!)