Posted on February 18, 2010 KarlaSugar
One more MAC Sneak Peek, and it’s a curiously small collection. Coming out on April 8th is a collection called Prep for Color.Â It includes
- One limited edition lipglass ($14): Just Add Colour, a fuchsia pink
- Three limited edition eyeshadows ($14.50)
- Hey (Veluxe Pearl) â€“ Mid-tone warm beige, repromote
- Prepped for Glamour (Frost) â€“ Mid-tone brown
- Sorcery (Satin) â€“ Mid-tone reddish brown, repromote
- Everywhere except Asia: Prep + Prime Skin Brightening Serum ($40). This is a new addition to the line, a “lightweight, translucent gel-like serum that provides long-lasting moisture and helps even out skin tone and brighten the skin over time.”
- Everywhere except Asia: Prep + Prime Face Protect SPF 50 ($30). This is a repromote from the permanent line, a lightweight cream with high SPF protection.
- Asia only: Prep + Prime Fortified Skin Enhancer SPF35/PA+++ ($30) in three shades: Adjust, Neutralize, and Illuminate. These will be permanently available in Asia.