Bobbi Brown Foundation Guides

I was lucky enough to get my hands on a Bobbi Brown foundation formula guide and shade guide (woo!). I thought you guys might find the information useful.  Click to view the images at full size (but they are huge).
Bobbi Brown, foundation guide
Bobbi Brown, foundation, shade guide

8 Responses to “Bobbi Brown Foundation Guides”

• Kathy says:

Thanks for posting these. I’m glad to see she’s expanded her colors some to include cooler, pinker undertones. I haven’t tried bb since the late 90s, and I could never find a color that matched my exceedingly cool-toned skin, and I do like her foundations.

• lexi920 says:

Wow this is awesome thank you for posting. I literally hit the pan of my Chanel compact foundation. I may finally try the foundation stick. I’ve been wanting to try it after ALL these years!

• BeckBeck says:

Aww, I’m sad there’s not a TM for me (I match Porcelain).

• garnetstorm says:

I’m glad to see this chart again. There was a similar guide on the old version of the BB website. However, on the old chart Alabaster TM was matched to Alabaster foundation and extra light TM to porcelain. I find it strange that Alabaster TM now matches Sand.

• kay says:

thanks for this. It was really helpful.

• MArta says:

AHA! I *thought* the Alabaster Tint TM was reaaaallly dark for “Alabaster.” I’d say it matches NC15 — or Warm Ivory, as the chart says.

*feels vindicated*

• Thanks for posting this! I still think it’s weird that the only option for oily skin and full coverage is a touch-up stick and not a foundation for your entire face.

• Bobbi says:

Thanks for posting it up, I recently bought bobbi brown make ups, and I’m very disappointed at mix up on my purchases. CHECK AND RESEARCH ABOUT FORMULA GUIDE AND FACE BEFORE GOING AND TRUSTING A SALES CLERK