Ecotools: Bronzer Brush

I’ve used a lot of random brushes to apply bronzer. It’s just that bigger brushes (bronzer, powder) tend to be more expensive, so I’ve tried a variety of alternatives, putting off the big splurge. But it does seem that the specialized, big dense shape makes application easier.

Enter the Ecotools Bronzer Brush.  It’s $9.99 (*cough* $11.99 at Ulta) and it’s awesome.  It’s almost identical in head size and bristle density to NARS’ 19 Bronzer, but the Ecotools is softer.

Ecotools, Bronzer brush, Nars, 19
Ecotools, Bronzer brush, Nars, 19
As with all of Ecotools’ products, the bronzer brush is cruelty-free and eco-conscious. The handle is bamboo, the ferrule is recycled aluminum, and the bristles are synthetic.

You can find Ecotools in Target, Ulta, drugstore.com, and some Walgreens, but starting this spring they should also be popping up in Wal-Mart, Whole Foods, Shopko, Meijer, and Ralph’s.

7 Responses to “Ecotools: Bronzer Brush”

• Kathy says:

I’ve been seeing ecotools more and more at Walgreens. (Granted, the city I live in just got CVS and its Target stores were recently remodeled.)

• Kristina says:

This is actually one of my must-have brushes. I absolutely adore it! :D

• Dia says:

I have been in the market for another kabuki, so I’m definitely going to take a look at this one (and bring my Ulta coupon just in case.) I like all of the Ecotools brushes I have so far. :-)

• Alexandra says:

For me, it’s all about cruelty-free. I purchased this a few weeks ago and I absolutely love it. It is super soft, and the application is fantastic. I highly recommend it.

• Ellen says:

Basically all my brushes are Ecotools now. They’re inexpensive, they work well, and they’re so soft. Wonderful!

• Rachel says:

I got this over the holidays and absolutely love it! I still can’t believe how soft it is. Love the thick chubby handle too.

• zuril says:

I got a small kabuki brush because it was advertised as allowing one to have more control when applying mineral foundation. But in the end, I switch to my blush brush which was bigger…and I had better and not as cakey application. And I like long handles. So I will give this a try. I want an all purpose brush for foundation, blush and bronzer..my Ulta coupon expires tomorrow..ahh! Thanks.