Sephora Sale!

Sephora, coupon, 15%My favorite kind of sale — a sale on makeup!

April 12 – 19, print this coupon (or use code BI15 online) to take 15% off your purchase.

EDIT: There are multiple valid codes. Beauty Insiders should have received a “sale” email by now; the code in that email is MADNESS.  VIBs should have additionally received a postcard in the mail (with a coupon for you, and a one-day-only coupon for a friend).  You can also use code FACEBOOK15, or print an in-store coupon here: http://bit.ly/printFB15

This offer is available in-store in Canada, but not online in Canada.

10 Responses to “Sephora Sale!”

• Catherine says:

Oh dang! I might have to do my birthday shopping a week later then!

• Chelsea says:

Thanks so much for posting this Karla! I can’t read the fine print, though, so could you check to see if it’s valid in Canada?

Cheers,
    Chelsea

• evo says:

darn…this happens after i come back from vegas.

is this available in canada?

• Lakshmi says:

Gee thanks for the info!!! :)

• coco says:

Awesome!!!

• JC says:

Thanks so much!! Just in time as I have a bunch of stuff I wanted to pick up. Do you have a larger version of the coupon for print out?

• Pau says:

is there a larger printable version? this comes out like the size of a postage stamp on my printer, doubt they will take it :(

• stephanie says:

i’m guessing this is going to be in place of the friends and family 20% coupon we had this past fall? it’s nice that we have 15% off but it is a little disappointing because i was expecting 20% off again.

I will post a larger version as soon as I have it — I don’t think I was actually meant to receive this early (I think there was some kind of technical glitch).