Where in the World is Karla Sandiego?

Well readers, Mr. Salt and I are off to visit his family in Dubai and India (you knew Mr. Salt was Indian, didn’t you?).

I’ve been working ahead on my swatches, so there won’t be any interruption in posting.  The weekly giveaways will also continue (though the mailing of prizes will have to wait ’til I get back).  I’m taking my camera, of course, and if I find any interesting beauty news, I’ll blog it from the road.

Stay out of trouble!

13 Responses to “Where in the World is Karla Sandiego?”

• Hey, lady!!! Have fun!!

• Evelyn says:

Have a safe trip :) can’t wait to see some travel pics or hauls :)

• Ooh! Kohl time! You’ll have to take loads of pictures!

• Rae says:

Have fun, darling! I would personally love to see if a drugstore in India looks any different, hint hint ;)

• kia says:

safe travels karla! take lots of pics and if isn’t too much to ask, take pics of cosmetics!! i wasn’t into makeup that much when i went. i was too enchanted with the jewel colored saris!

• Tiffany says:

Sounds like fun! Have a nice trip! :D

• Nat says:

Have a great trip :-)

May I suggest Lancome Ombre absolue (yes, Erika F included) swatches?

• Ann says:

It’s not a beauty find … but PERFUME! You should check out perfume while you’re there!
    Ormonde Jayne, one of my absolute favorites, has a store in Dubai now, at Dubai’s Boutique 1 in Jumeirah Beach.
    OJ isn’t available in the US at all yet, so it’s a great chance!

No freakin’ way! Ormonde Jayne actually makes my favorite fragrance and I didn’t know you could buy their stuff outside of London! I’m totally going — thank you, Ann!

• sparklehead says:

In India, a brand called Biotique used to make some fun lipstick and nail polish (they were making a deep navy blue polish way back in ’97, long before Chanel). You might want to check them out if you come across their stuff, I used to love them – they had great skincare products too. Have a wonderful trip!  Eat lots of amazing food for me!

• Dubai is a mu heaven and i bet you know that more than i do. have fun and you stay out of trouble! :P

more interesting haul from you soon i guess.

• Connie says:

have a wonderful vacation w/ mr. salt! Please post pics if you can! =)

• neha says:

Do try and check out Lakme cosmetics in India, it’s the homegrown brand. They do have some lovely makeup. Even Chambor is worth checking out. They have a lovely powder kohl that is great for intense smokey eyes.