Because this week’s Tria giveaway is open only to residents of the United States and Puerto Rico, I’m offering a second giveaway open only to readers in other countries.
The prize is a brand new MAC Springshine blush ombre (from Spring Forecast), a brand new Lipstick Queen Butterfly Ball Lipstick in Goodbye, and a brand new MAC lipstain marker in Purposefully Red (from Art Supplies).
Hereâ€™s how it works:
- You must live in any country other than the U.S. or Puerto Rico to enter this contest.
- This giveaway starts today and ends Sunday, April 25, at midnight.
- You can enter once per day. (If you enter more than once per day, only the first entry will be counted.)
- A winner will be selected at random from the valid entries.
- To enter, leave a comment on this post, and tell me two things:
- What country are you in?
- A cosmetic technology (a formula, an ingredient, or a device) that you swear by.
Winners will be contacted by email, so please use an email address you check (addresses will be hidden, and will not be used for any purpose other than contacting the winner).