Amazing giveaway this week, readers. Tria, makers of at-home skin-treatment devices, asked if I’d like to give away one of their new Skin Clarifying anti-acne systems. It’s a $395 prize, including the Clarifying Blue Light device as well as Clarifying Foam Cleanser (AHA/BHA pre-treatment cleanser), Rebuilding Complex (post-treatment serum), and a Clarifying Cartridge (which sounds like a battery, and has a life of 300 minutes).
Naturally I said yes. The catch is that they only ship to the United States and Puerto Rico. International readers, I don’t want you to feel left out, so there will be a separate giveaway this week, just for you. Â You may only enter ONE of this week’s giveaways, and you must enter according to country.
Hereâ€™s how it works:
- YOU MUST live in the U.S. or Puerto Rico to enter this contest.
- This giveaway starts today and ends Sunday, April 25, at midnight.
- You can enter once per day. (If you enter more than once per day, only the first entry will be counted.)
- A winner will be selected at random from the valid entries.
- To enter, leave a comment on this post, and tell me two things:
- What country are you in?
- A cosmetic technology (a formula, an ingredient, or a device) that you swear by.
Winners will be contacted by email, so please use an email address you check (addresses will be hidden, and will not be used for any purpose other than contacting the winner).