Sneak Peek: Bobbi Brown Lip Treatment Shine SPF 15

Bobbi Brown, Lip ShineBobbi Brown has a new “lipstick” coming out in May. The product is called Lip Treatment Shine and it’s basically a super-moisturizing, skinny-stick lipstick in 12 shades, some creme finish, some shimmering. The ingredient list includes pretty much every cosmetic moisturizer known to man: cocoa butter, shea butter, jojoba oil, apricot kernel oil, and avocado oil. It also includes vitamin C and SPF 15.
Bobbi Brown, Lip Treatment Shine

8 Responses to “Sneak Peek: Bobbi Brown Lip Treatment Shine SPF 15”

• Jennie says:

Oh my gosh, I need at least 4 or 5 of them! :-)

• emma says:

The old ones were worse than Revlon’s Tinted Balms with SPF. I hope these are more moisturizing and less cakey. I did like the easy colors, but wonder how this will wear.

• Eileen says:

I’m going to a Bobbi Brown event this weekend and will have to ask the MA about them. The colors look beautiful and I’m always on the look out for something moisturizing because I have chronically dry lips. I agree with Emma, though. The old ones felt very heavy.

• Ruth says:

Can’t wait to see these.

• priya says:

cant wait for the swatches :)

• Miss_M says:

These Lip Treatments sound like a great alternative for the MAC Slimshines that are discontinued! :)

• Rei says:

One can never get too much of moisturizing lipsticks, not to mention the shades for these look gorgeous!

• Donna says:

Wonderful news… can’t wait to see the swatches… Bobbi’s colors rarely go wrong!