Zoya Flash and Sparkle

Today’s post just makes me happy. (I’m sure there’s some psychological benefit to looking at cheery colors.)

Zoya’s summer nail polish collections are called Flash and Sparkle.  Flash is a collection of six candy-colored creams.  Sparkle is…  wow.  Sparkle is a collection of six magical shades that look like lamé fabric on your nails. (Don’t know what lamé is?  Click here or here for picture examples). Each set is $36, or you can buy the shades individually for $7 each.
Zoya, Sparkle, swatches, Ivanka, Charla, Mimi, Alegra, Gilda, Nidhi
The Sparkle polishes are even more profoundly beautiful than the camera was able to capture. Each one has tiny, ultra-fine microglitter in a tinted base. The effect is a smooth polish that reflects light like a Vegas showgirl’s skirt.  They really do move like fabric.  Clearly I must do nail swatches of each one to express their loveliness.

Ivanka (possibly my favorite) is mermaid green with shimmery green and gold sparkles. Charla is aqua blue with teal and gold sparkles.  Click here to see Soaper1′s amazing nail swatch of this one. Mimi is royal purple with purple and gold sparkles. Alegra (cherry-magenta) and Gilda (hot pink) seemed the least sparkly of the group. Nidhi is red and gold, like Chinese New Year. It’s gorgeous.
Zoya, Flash, swatches, Maura, Jancyn, Robyn, Perrie, Dana, Jolene
Ordinarily I might be shy about bright creams, but Zoya Flash fairly begs to be painted on toes and taken to the pool. These carnival, candy colors are so opaque you might get away with one coat — though I did two.

Maura is coral-red. Jancyn is like the skin of an orange. Robyn is Smurf blue. Perrie is lilac. Dana is magenta rose. Jolene is bubblegum pink.

8 Responses to “Zoya Flash and Sparkle”

• Gen says:

Do someone know where i can buy those in Canada, specially near Montreal? Thank you :)

• Jenni says:

Oooo Pretty!
    & the tape to swatch- GENIUS!

Gen, Zoya said to contact their Canadian distributor:

Metro Beauty 315 New Huntington Rd., Woodbridge, ON., L4H-0R5
    Toll-free : (800)263-2365

• Tina says:

Lordy these are pretty! I had never heard of Zoya before. Well, I think we will have to meet beginning with the Sparkle collection.

• Phyrra says:

CHarla, Mimi, Alegra and Gilda are lovely :) I really like Jancyn too, but I don’t like to wear cremes.

• Tiffany says:

These look perfect for summer! I’m not much of a creme person, but I’ll be getting the Sparkle collection for sure. :)

• Keener says:

Gen, I found some Zoya polishes at Trade Secrets. Don’t know if you have any in Montreal, but at the Toronto locations that’s where I came across them.

• Karen says:

Wow these are great! I love Zoya sooo much! I’m definately adding the Sparkle collection to my wishlist. If you’re able could you do swatches of the Truth and Dare collections? Or Uptown and Downtown? You’re blog has become my go-to place for choosing products :) Thanks for all the hard work!