Bobbi Brown Treatment Lip Shine SPF 15

Bobbi Brown Treatment Lip ShineThere are lipsticks that are comfortable to wear, and there are lipsticks that are uncomfortable to wear (drying, feathering, etc.). And then there is that very small group of lipsticks that actually, actively, moisturize your lips while you wear them.

Please allow me to introduce you to Bobbi Brown’s amazing new Treatment Lip Shines. These skinny lipsticks offer sheer color (but much more than just a tint), in a formula that includes cocoa butter, shea butter, jojoba oil, apricot kernel oil, avocado oil, vitamin C, and SPF 15. Trust me when I say they feel really, really good on your lips.

The new formula is actually a permanent addition to the line (hooray!) and there are 12 (unscented!) shades.
Bobbi Brown, Treatment, Lip Shine, swatches, Nectarine, Brownie Nude, Papaya, Pink Glisten, Raspberry Pink, Moonlight Rose, Rosy, Sunset Bronze, Berry, Maple, Plumberry, Desert Rose
Nectarine is coral (and I really like it). Brownie Nude is a warm, barely rosy brown. Papaya is “hot red,” a bright, pretty pink. Pink Glisten is cool pink with tiny silver sparkles. Raspberry Pink is a cool… raspberry pink. Moonlight Rose is a deeper, redder version of Brownie Nude. Rosy is muted red, like quince or lingonberry jam. Sunset Bronze is a russety, slightly browned red with sparkles. Berry is… violet berry.  Maple is a deep brown berry.  Plumberry is sheer purple.  I think Desert Rose is going to look good on almost everyone: it’s a mauvey rose.

Treatment Lip Shines are $22 each.

9 Responses to “Bobbi Brown Treatment Lip Shine SPF 15”

• Kate says:

I am so excited to try one of these out! There are about 5 that look good to me. I got a card in the mail from my Macy’s and there is a close up of lips… I’d love to know what shade the model is wearing.

• Bahar says:

Oh my god there arent any nude shades?? wtf?

• Miss_M says:

Thank you for the swatches Karla!

I really anxious to try Nectarine and Pink Glisten, they seem like great summer shades!

• Mien says:

These are gorgeous! Can’t wait to check them out in person since a BB counter just opened a few minutes from my home.

• Victoria says:

Do you know of any lipsticks with a similar shade as Nectarine?

• Eileen says:

I just received Nectarine and love the translucent coral color. On my lips it’s a bit pinker than your swatch because the color of my rosy lips shows through. The lip shine is very soothing and moisturizing–not as much as the Dior Serum which is in a class by itself, but much better than the drugstore equivalents. These are perfect worn alone for casual looks or used to refresh more made up lip looks when you don’t have time to deal with lipstick, pencil, and gloss.

• priya says:

thanx 4 the swatches ! i need atleast one of this :)

• Dawn S. says:

My favorite drugstore find is Clean and Clear blotting sheets. They wisk away the oil without disturbing my makeup. I never leave home without them!

• Coco says:

Thanks so much for posting these! I would’ve had no idea nectarine was such a pretty coral! Your swatches help tremendously- especially since the shades are wayyy off on bobbi’s site! Thanks :]]!