NARS Multiple Tints

The new-for-summer, limited edition NARS Multiple Tints have arrived at my counter, and to borrow a line from Rachel Zoe: I die.

NARS Multiples are apply-anywhere twist-up color sticks — blush, bronzer, or highlighter, which can be used on lips, cheeks, and eyes. The Multiple Tints are sheer sticks of jelly love.
NARS, Multiple Tints, swatches, Beverly Hills, Turks and Caicos, Cadaques
I swatched first lightly, then heavily, to simulate both cheek and lip application. Beverly Hills is sheer red. Turks and Caicos is sheer orange. Cadaques is sheer pink. Is it insane to want all three? I’m also contemplating blending shades together.
NARS, Multiple Tints, swatches, Beverly Hills, Turks and Caicos, Cadaques
The Multiple Tints are $38 each.

Random (and I haven’t tested this myself; I’m not sure it works): Apparently you can get a free mini Laguna with purchase over $65 (on NARS’ website), but this offer expires 5/22.

6 Responses to “NARS Multiple Tints”

• Madge says:

Thanks for posting these! They look lovely! Two quick questions: Are the texture of these like Tarte gel blushes? How do you think the lasting power of these might be on the cheeks? Thanks again!

• Alice says:

Thanks Karla! I was expecting Beverly Hills and Cadaques to be much more pigmented. They don’t look necessary, but I LOVE Turks & Caicos. Do you know when these will be available at the counter?

They should be available now — I found them at Neiman Marcus. (They might take a little longer to arrive in Sephora.)

• Cristina says:

I have been looking All over the web for swatches of these and they look AMAZING!! first I wanted the pink one but now I really want Turks & Caicos (not sure if I spelled that right) thanks so much, I will totally be picking one of these up. It’s exactly what I wanted the Nars Multiple to be!:)

• Honor says:

Thank you Karla for a great review. To your opinion how these compare to bobbi Brown sheer cheeck tint and pot rouge texture and finishwise ?

Well I don’t actually own any of these, so I can only compare swatch-to-swatch.

The Pot Rouges are much more pigmented than the NARS Tints. You can get full/opaque coverage with a Pot Rouge; that’s obviously not possible with the Multiple Tints.

The Multiple Tints are larger than the Sheer Color Cheek Tints (which are surprisingly small), and you can use the Multiple Tints on lips (Bobbi’s tints aren’t specifically lip-safe).

Maybe someone else would like to chime in?