Rosario Dawson wore Bobbi Brown to the Metropolitan Museum’s annual red carpet gala, and makeup artist Troy Surratt revealed exactly what went into creating her look.
- Face Touch Up Stick in Warm Natural (4.5) to even out the eye and nose area
- Moisturizing Cream Compact in Honey (5), applied with a sponge and then set with powder
- Medium Bronzing Powder where the sun would naturally hit the face
- Note: When wearing your hair up and using bronzer, Troy recommends applying a bit of bronzer to the ear lobes. Pale ears are a telltale sign that you fudged your tan.
- Shimmer Blush in Bahamas Brown on the apples of the cheeks
- Creamy Lip Color in Raisin Berry
- Tinted Eye Brightener in Medium to Dark Bisque under her eyes for additional brightness (applied and blended with fingertip)
- Groom lashes and brows with Clear Natural Brow Shaper