Lots of brands have national artists (Sandy Linter for Lancome, Dell Ashley for YSL, Tim Quinn for Armani; MAC and Laura Mercier have several). Until now, NARS hasn’t had one — perhaps because Francois Nars has been so much the face and voice of the brand.
Well NARS just named Francelle Daly their National Makeup Artist (click here to see her porfolio, not really safe for work) — AND Francelle did Christina Ricci’s makeup for the closing of Marina Abramovicâ€™s â€œThe Artist Is Presentâ€ exhibit at NYC’s Museum of Modern Art last night.
Here’s what Christina was wearing:
- Pro-Prime Skin Smoothing Face Prep
- Siberia Sheer Matte Foundation
- Riviera Multiple (on her cheeks)
- Pro-Prime Smudge-Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Galapagos Eyeshadow
- Misfit Duo Eyeshadow
- Aigle Noir Soft Touch Shadow Pencil
- Harlow Lipgloss