Sneak Peek: Bobbi Brown Chocolate and Navy

Bobbi Brown, Chocolate and Navy, Nordstrom AnniversaryMy Bobbi counter at Nordstrom doesn’t have their anniversary sets in yet, but I got the scoop on exactly what’s in them, so I thought I’d share those details.

There’s an eyeshadow palette with Navajo, Cement, and Copper Cocoa (repromoted shades) plus newcomers Gold Bar (shimmerwash) and Royal Navy (eyeshadow/liner). There’s a full-size Caviar gel eyeliner and an ultra-fine eyeliner brush, Brownie lipstick, Pink Blossom lipgloss, and Everything mascara.

It’s a total value of $150, but the set will retail for $75. (Only at Nordstrom, of course.)

12 Responses to “Sneak Peek: Bobbi Brown Chocolate and Navy”

• KellyK. says:

There goes some more of my money! Lol! I just can’t resist!

• Donna says:

I’m so tempted… Gonna be so broke… I guess I need to start dropping hints to hubby LOL

• MimiG323 says:

Why must she use Navajo in every palette? Can’t she switch her base white color around? lol. I think I can resist on this but only because i’m going to go broke on Denim & Rose and Black Velvet (any word on that collection yet?) Thanks for all your hard work!

• Eileen says:

I don’t know why BB filled this palette with so many products that are already available unless she conceived of this as a starter kit or as a travel kit. I think most BB users will yawn when they see this one.

• Angie says:

Doesn’t Bobbi understand that people that buy her palettes usually buy more than one, and therefore have no need for ten pans of Navajo?? Seems like she’s limiting her sales, as I have skipped many a BB palette just for this reason.

• Kate says:

Nice. When is this supposed to be available?

Kate – they’re in pre-sale now. Anniversary starts Friday, July 16, and ends Sunday, August 1.

• Roxy says:

Been a while since I’ve purchased a Bobbi palette so may just have to break down for this one. The navy is what’s getting me. Finally, a nice dark COLOR in her palette. Sweet!

Thanks for the peek, darling! xo

• Honor says:

I personally love it , and the blue seems to be very interesting.
    Does anyone knows if this will be available on line? and when?

• Nina says:

It was being “pre-sold” at my Nordstrom yesterday for July 17th with a pic and display.

• Ondina says:

This palette looks eerily close to the eye palette that is part of the Fall collection of the Downtown Beauty TSV from QVC. 3 shades (navajo, cement, and gold bar) look exactly the same.

• beansidhe1 says:

I think I will buy this as it doesn’t have a lip palette. I don’t like lip palettes and ultimately passed on the last QVC exclusive because of it.