I was swatching Benefit’s new palettes this weekend (Scene Queen and Sunday Fun Day) — they’re limited edition, exclusive to Sephora, and each one is the creation of one of Benefit’s new Makeup Trend Artists.
Anyway, I decided to give away Scene Queen (because I love Coralista so much). This $38 palette contains pretty much everything but foundation.
Rules and how to enter:
- This giveaway starts today and ends Sunday, August 1, at midnight.
- This giveaway is open to readers anywhere in the world.
- A winner will be selected at random from the valid entries.
- To enter, leave a comment on this post. Imagine you are creating your own makeup line andÂ tell me, what would you name it? Also please tell me one item from your line. You can enter by this methodÂ once per day (so you can invent a new product for each day of the week). Feel free to get as creative and detailed.
- You can earn as many extra entries as you want. To earn an extra entry,Â write a review of a Benefit product for KarlaSugar-Interact. Leave a comment with a link to your review.
- Only new reviews (written this week) are valid; previously written Benefit reviews are not eligible for extra entries.
- Winners will be contacted by email, so please use an email address you check (addresses will be hidden, and will not be used for any purpose other than contacting the winner).