Bobbi Brown Eyeshadow, part 2

I still can’t believe it’s taken me so long to “come around” to a brand with which I am so in sync. But maybe if I’d gotten into Bobbi earlier, I wouldn’t have appreciated her as much as I do now.

Bobbi Brown’s eyeshadows are a fabulous palette of wonderful neutrals. The texture is lovely, and they’re $20 each. They’re sold in compacts that are basically “one-pan palettes” — the pan pops out easily so you can make your own 3-, 4-, or 6-pan palettes (and the eyeshadows are the same size as the blushes).
Bobbi Brown, eyeshadow, swatches, Cocoa, Toast, Heather, Slate, Shell, Sable, Blonde, Steel, Smoke, Black Plum, KarlaSugar, Karla Sugar
I thought this was a particularly “good” arm, but I especially liked purplish grey-brown Slate, soft beige-pink Shell, cool brown Sable and the slightly lighter, slightly greyer Blonde. I also liked charcoal-y Smoke (more brown than the bluer Steel).  Black Plum was a little chalky, but maybe it’s intended as a liner.

8 Responses to “Bobbi Brown Eyeshadow, part 2”

• Donna says:

Thank you!!! I’ve been looking forward to more Bobbi swatches! :D

• These are gorgeous!
    Indeed, all dark shades in the BB range are meant to be used as liners, as her technique always involves a light wash, a medium lid and a dark liner.

• Diane C. says:

Slate, Sable, and Cocoa are beautiful.

• Lori Jenkins says:

Yay – I’m always excited to see swatches of neutrals. I’m really looking forward to seeing you swatch Birch and Navajo – I’ve always wanted to see Navajo compared to Bone!

Thanks for all your fabulous work Karla!

• Amrita says:

Thanks Karla!

I would also like to see Navajo compared to Bone if you can :) Looking forward to more BB!

• Susan says:

Like you Karla, I also feel the love for this brand! And with a CCO close by, I feel less guilt building my collection :)

• Dovey says:

Thanks! I love seeing Bobbi Brown swatches— especially since sometimes the colors on her website are a bit “off” sometimes!

• Vicky says:

Karla, thank you a lot!!! The swatches are amazing. 15 Heather and 16 Slate are SO beautiful!OMG, I need them :-)