Bobbi Brown Nordstrom Anniversary Exclusive: Chocolate and Navy

Nordstrom is still in pre-sale for Anniversary (which starts July 16), and Bobbi Brown has put together a pretty sweet set for the occasion.

It’s called Chocolate and Navy, and $75 gets you the Chocolate and Navy palette, a full-sized Caviar long-wear gel eyeliner, Brownie lipstick, Pink Blossom lipgloss, Everything mascara, AND an ultra-fine eyeliner brush. Of course, this set is exclusive to Nordstrom (and eyeshadow shades Gold Bar and Royal Navy are exclusive to this palette).
Bobbi Brown, Chocolate and Navy, Nordstrom Anniversary, 2010, palette, swatches, Navajo, Cement, Gold Bar, Copper Cocoa, Royal Navy, Caviar, Brownie, Pink Blossom, KarlaSugar, Karla Sugar
I know I made heavy swatches (couldn’t help myself), but I wanted to say that Cement is one of my FAVORITE eyeshadow shades from Bobbi — you can absolutely wear it more sheerly than I swatched it here.

And as we learned from pixichik77′s outstanding guide to Bobbi eyeshadows, Royal Navy is really a shadow/liner.

So… are you tempted?

9 Responses to “Bobbi Brown Nordstrom Anniversary Exclusive: Chocolate and Navy”

• Lilian11 says:

This looks gorgeous! and Brownie is my all time favourite lip color :)

• Dana says:

Pretty! Are the eyeshadows swatched wet or dry?

Swatched dry, no primer (but I did swatch them heavily).

• kristi says:

Wow I can’t get Cement to show up on me at all. I must have to try harder. Copper Cocoa is really pretty.

• Dovey says:

Cement and Copper Cocoa are lovely! I almost convinced I didn’t need this set…. but now I’m not so sure.

I only recently found your site— and I have to say… it’s … Awesome!! Thanks for all the effort you put in!

• I am absolutely tempted! I really do love these colors. This set seems to be made for me. Your swatches are wonderful as usual, thanks!

• Jessica says:

Wow! After seeing these swatches, I called my local Nordstrom and reserved one of these babies. It’s kind of pricey, but you get so many products!!!

• Liz says:

I preordered mine earlier today (as well as buying the denim gel liner and mascara). This post just reinforced the decision. :-)

• Jen M. says: