EcoTools Brush Swap

Ecotools, Look Gorgeous Love Green
Great news! Whether you’ve already participated or you’re just hearing about this program for the first time, EcoTools’ Look Gorgeous Love Green campaign has been extended through the end of September (or while supplies last).

The program lets you mail in your current makeup brushes and bath and body stuff for recycling (up to 2 items per person), and in return, EcoTools will send you a coupon for free products ($7.99 value).

You can send in basically anything EcoTools makes:

• Cosmetic brushes
  • Body wash and scrub
  • Body lotion/butter
  • Hand cream
  • Body mist
  • Bath sponges

To get started, visit the Look Gorgeous Love Green website, and if you’re not sure what to buy, check out some of my favorite EcoTools products (bronzer brush!, eye brush set, angled liner).

13 Responses to “EcoTools Brush Swap”

• Melissa W. says:

Thanks for the heads up! I had no idea Ecotools was running this promotion. :)

• Fay. H. says:

Oooh!!! Thanks for the notice! I never heard about this before. So we can mail in ANY other brands’ old products for the ecoTools voucher?

Yep, any brand!

• Lexi says:

Does the coupon state what item it is valid for (i.e., only good on a brush if you send a brush, or only good on body wash if you send in body wash, etc) or is it just for ANY eco tools product?

I want to get the bronzer brush and all the site says is “For each item turned in, participants will receive a coupon for a free EcoTools alternative!”

No, I don’t think it matters. You send them STUFF, and they’ll send you a coupon for $7.99 of free EcoTools goodies. If you underspend the coupon, you won’t get the difference back, and if you buy a more expensive item, you’ll be responsible for the difference.

The bronzer brush is amazing. :)

• lulee says:

are you supposed to send in empty bottles of body wash or full? isnt there some sort of rule about not sending liquids through the mail?

• Lexi says:

Lulee – I am not positive, but I think you can send liquids via ground method only

• michelle says:

Hi do you know if Canadians can partake in this?

• Lisa says:

Oh, awesome! Thanks Karla!

• Lisa says:

Oh, do you know if the stuff we send in (like body lotions or scrubs, etc.) need to be full to send them in, or can they be partly empty or empty?

They said empty, full, doesn’t matter. And unfortunately the offer is only valid in the U.S. :-( Sorry.

• Lisa says:

Oh yay! It’ll be lighter to ship then, if I can dump out the stuff inside before I send them. :)

• Snickers says:

I sent in my exchange brushes ages ago… they e-mailed me to say they got my package and to expect my coupons in 4 to 8 weeks. It’s been over 8 weeks and still no coupons. :(

But I know other people got their coupons! *jealous*