I can’t believe it was so long ago, but Chanel launched its Inimitable Mascara in 2006. Now sometime in late summer (August?), they’ll roll out Inimitable Intense — same rubber brush, with a new formula that supposed to deliver even MORE volume, length, curl, and separation.
Inimitable Intense was already sort of “sneak peeked” — Chanel released Rouge Noir for Nordstrom anniversary — but there will be four shades in all: Noir, Brun, Rouge Noir, and Purple. The mascara is $30.
Also, we’ll be seeing the introduction of the new Chanel eyeshadow duos. Promo images of these have been floating around the internet for months now, so it’s nice to know a bit more about them. They’re $42 each, and the shade offerings are:
- Khaki-Clair (hunter green and ivory)
- Taupe-Delicat (brown taupe and soft peach)
- Berry-Rose (plum rose and soft pink)
- Misty-Soft (plum brown and lavender grey — this could be amazing)
- Bleu-Tendre (navy and silver-blue)
- Gris-Subtil (grey and silver)
Stylo Yeux Waterproof will also be sort of “re-featured”: Gris (charcoal) is new, and we’ll see three repromoted shades shades (Espresso, Celadon, and Black Shimmer — Black Shimmer is an American exclusive).Â The eyeliner is $28.