Sublimage is Chanel’s ultra-luxe, top-of-the-line, anti-aging skincare family. It incorporates an exclusive-to-Chanel ingredient extracted from a rare and delicate plant in Madagascar. Basically it improves firmness, leaves your skin feeling more toned and elastic, increases radiance, evens the complexion, and really moisturizes.
The products in the line have been:
- Sublimage Texture Supreme, the original cream (1.7 oz., $375)
- Sublimage Texture Universelle, the lightweight, quick-absorbing version of the cream (1.7 oz., $375)
- Sublimage Regenerating Fluid, a fluid version of the moisturizer, for those who don’t like creams (1.7 oz., $295)
- Sublimage Serum, a concentrated elixir that increases the potency of the cream (1 oz., $400)
- Sublimage Eye (.5 oz., $200)
Anyway, Chanel is rolling out the new Sublimage Essential Revitalizing Concentrate. It sounds like a serum, and it contains a new botanical ingredient (the Golden Champa flower of the Himalayas); but I’m not yet sure how it’s performance is different from the Essential Regenerating Concentrate serum.
To celebrate the launch, they’re offering a limited edition box set: Sublimage The Ultimate Skin Perfection Coffret. $595 gets you a 1 oz. Texture Supreme and a full sized Essential Revitalizing Concentrate (packaged in a lovely gold box). The set should be on counter ~late September/early October.
A 1 oz. “airless pump” bottle of the Essential Revitalizing Concentrate is $425.